**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which MCOC Original Champion Would You Like to See in the MCU?

In my opinion, I’d love to see Ægon added. What are your guys opinions?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I really like guilly 2099
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Morningstar would be awesome
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Ægon Ægon Ægon Ægon. I love the whole Guilly story and Civil Warrior could end up in like a time travel movie but Ægon would be the coolest. Imagine seeing a Thor: Ragnarok type film but the protagonist fighting for love and fighting older Marvel characters like The Champion or something like that. All for it to have been for nothing with him ending up losing his love and his entire race abandoning him, left to wander the multiverse by himself. (really don't know how Venom the Duck or Sym Sup could be in the MCU tho)
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Guillotine, maybe as a gritty series like what they did with DD, could tie in to future Moon Knight and Blade projects
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme would be really cool visually.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Morningstar
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Guilly. It could be set in France during the bubonic plague and its like really dark and maybe thats how they introduce Blade and Elsa because it sets it up for that. I would also like to see Ægon but idk how they would do that since his whole story is the battle realm which would be very confusing in the MCOC and something that probably will never happen
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited March 2021

List of champions not from Marvel: Morningstar, G299, Guillotine, Aegon, Howard the duck (Mech), Venom the duck, Civil warrior (Design), Sorc Supreme, Storm PX, Symbiote Supreme, and Idk many others
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Guillotine. Because she’s the basis for the storyline and allows them to bring in both Morningstar and 2099. Something dark and gritty in the back alleyways of Paris type feel would be amazing
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Civil Warrior
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior's origin would just seem like a rehash of Civil War IMO. I would love Aegon's origin story on the big screen. If I remember correctly, his origin also has a lot to do with the creation of the contest which is cool plus he is an under-dog type character.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Civil Warrior's origin would just seem like a rehash of Civil War IMO. I would love Aegon's origin story on the big screen. If I remember correctly, his origin also has a lot to do with the creation of the contest which is cool plus he is an under-dog type character.

could change it to be a what if scenario
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

could change it to be a what if scenario
    Actually that's kinda an amazing idea. It'd be cool if that happens.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Defo as others said guilly it be a sick story with the blood sword and can go on for quite sometime
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Unit man 🙃
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Aegon and it's not close
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    Lil Steve (summoner sym)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Guillotine would be really interesting; maybe she could interact with 1950s Endgame cap to fight Mephisto
    because he was definitely introduced in Wandavision yes yes yes 100% if it doesn’t I’m going to be so mad omg Agatha Harkness has ties to Mephisto it’s not an Easter egg he will be revealed in the final episode wow I’m so excited
    and MS. Steve could give Guillotine his time travel suit at some point so she can go to 2099 and give MS a robot body. Also introduce Spidy 2099 for kicks.

Ægon would also be super cool, but I’m not sure if “oh yeah they are just in space somewhere” would be able to merge with other MCU things unless Ægon meets like CMM in space.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Isn’t King Groot a kabam original?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

The Chair.

Sorry...he’s in the comics. Not a Kabam OG.

Chair's unflinching coldness gave it the skill to dodge two training missiles that would have missed anyway. 😀

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Chair_(Earth-9047)
    what the duck
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

The Chair.

Sorry...he’s in the comics. Not a Kabam OG.

Chair's unflinching coldness gave it the skill to dodge two training missiles that would have missed anyway. 😀

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Chair_(Earth-9047)
    1st insightful
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I guess strange with symbiote coils be nice. But don't really want any
  • @SpideyFunko , @odishika123

And interesting that CHAIR has an entire in-depth write up about him (or “it”, although it does say that teammates considered Chair to be Male).

While the other 3 “Teammates” (to use the term loosely) basically have only a 1 sentence (non-existent) description about them up on that Fandom site.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

List of champions not from Marvel: Morningstar, G299, Guillotine, Aegon, Howard the duck (Mech), Venom the duck, Civil warrior (Design), Sorc Supreme, Storm PX, Symbiote Supreme, and Idk many others
    Howard the Duck been a Marvel character for years and yeas. Even had a movie in the 80’s. I don’t feel that the vehicle he drives in the game qualifies him as new character anymore than giving Deadpool silver and gold outfits would make him a new character.

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior could make a lot of sense, even just as a 2 Minute Appearance, in Dr Strange Multiverse Madness.
    His story is simply a Version of Cap that Killed Iron Man in Civil War (actually it may have been the Indirect Cause of it like Iron Man did to Cap in the Original Civil War but I can't exactly remember), doesn't have any Deep Ties to The Battlerealm.

Though a Guillotine TV Series could work Really Well, slowly introduce Morningstar as the Behind the Scenes Villain, could Introduce Night Thrasher and Captain Britain through the series as well.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Night Thrasher might work well with the new Disney+ Moon Knight series coming out.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★

Night Thrasher might work well with the new Disney+ Moon Knight series coming out.

Night thrasher isn't a kabam original. He's been in comics since the 60s lol.