**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NO WAY!! (Not iHulk)

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
I had some bonus units today and decided to open 2 Mangog cavs. Let’s just say I’m happy with the results.

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I got SO excited and then i read the rest of the title

Nice Void regardless 😍
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    That was my fourth 6-star, and in two years I have yet to awaken him, and I only have 55 sig stones to put in him if I ever do.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Now you just have to wait 5 years to awaken and get him sigged lol

Congrats though
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Now you just have to wait 5 years to awaken and get him sigged lol

Congrats though

Hopefully I get a science AG from Abyss!
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    If you don't have him as a 5* already (and high sig), he's still gonna be pretty useful at times. If you already have him as a max sig 5* (or close), well, it's kind of disappointing. I know because I got him as a 6* the day after I ranked my 5* and finished maxing him. Them's the breaks in this game, but funny how often it happens for being so random.

Oh well, if I ever get him duped and have 200 6* sig stones, maybe I'll work on the 6* too.

If you don't have him as a 5* already (and high sig), he's still gonna be pretty useful at times. If you already have him as a max sig 5* (or close), well, it's kind of disappointing. I know because I got him as a 6* the day after I ranked my 5* and finished maxing him. Them's the breaks in this game, but funny how often it happens for being so random.

Oh well, if I ever get him duped and have 200 6* sig stones, maybe I'll work on the 6* too.

I have a sig 60 r3 5*, so I see this as a win
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

I had some bonus units today and decided to open 2 Mangog cavs. Let’s just say I’m happy with the results.

You are not alone bro
    Everyday I hope and pray to dupe my 6 star void
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I hate you.
    jkjkjkkkjk

I hate you.

jkjkjkkkjk
    I mean, my luck has been filthy enough lately that you can hate me. This is my second 6* in my last 10 cavs.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Spending your Abyss units for a 6* Void. Not bad. But my 6* is sitting, collecting dust for months now because I have a 5/65 S200.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I mean that’s cool and all but what 3 star did you get from the other crystal?

I mean that’s cool and all but what 3 star did you get from the other crystal?

4* Beast actually. Decent iso
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ill have you know i opened 5 cavs today for 3 3*s and 2 4*s.