**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bring back completion rewards

Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Bring back completion rewards 77 votes

Yes bring them back
58%
LeNoirFaineantLuciusVorenusLvernon15shashankchromeMoosetiptronicTheLegend27playinggameletNapaHeroKoiBoy18LPH_337AR48Rookiie_Sham_QacobX_Factor_AgentMBrann03ẞlооdEtjamaDonDudu2809ProximaMidnight_8 45 votes
No the new set up is wonderful
22%
PizzaGuy245Ackbar67TatteredSailVoltolosRockyshockydoctorbNotsavage19ItsDamienXanderayneBigManOnCampusTheBair123king_ov_scrubsHI_guysWill3808CowabungaRiptideAAA003 17 votes
Dont care
19%
RaganatorJadedAzKicker316Monk1RasiloverWozzy101Kill_GreyMobile_P0tat0Blackshadow0203Fit_Fun9329PricelessMCOCHazzaCharlie21540BlôdletterMay_be 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    No the new set up is wonderful
    the new set up is literally the best of both worlds. you get the same amount of rewards, so there's no disadvantage to anyone. lots of people benefit from this because if they don't have the team to do chapter 3, but they can do chapter 1 and 2, they still get a portion of the rewards rather than getting nothing
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yes bring them back
    Lvernon15 said:

Things just feel so unsatisfactory to do without completion rewards I find

Kade7175 said:

cav is a joke i can complete it but there is no big excitement at the end. Its just like oh now i have 30 more path to get anything really good. I miss that feeling of hell yeah nice reward cache for the effort.

100% agree. I find myself thinking, "I really wish we had completion rewards," at the end of every single monthly EQ since the change. I want that "oomph!" feeling when I complete the content. Don't much care for the whole spread out version.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's amazing how visuals make so much difference when it comes to perceived reward.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes bring them back
    I wanna feel satisfied without having to grind out exploration. It was a stupid change that wasn't needed.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I think the change helped lower players get some of the rewards without having to fully complete the higher chapters. It's basically the same setup as Act 7.1 where you pick up the rewards as you complete each path (and it's actually a bit more now too overall). This is especially nice for someone who can handle chapter 1-2 and fully explore those, but might not be able to get through chapter 5-6 at all.

Hasn't impacted people negatively, as far as rewards go. You just don't see a big prize for completion, but the rewards are still there on the paths

Honestly, everyone doing CAV is shooting for the T5CC anyway and that requires full exploration, so doesn't change much for the big prize either.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Dont care
    I don’t mind. I typically explore each month anyway
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Yes bring them back
    For cavalier I understand it because of the class based nodes. For UC and lower I prefer completion and exploration. I especially hate that master EQ has no completion rewards because I don't typically explore Master anymore. It was nice having to just run through it once to get the stuff I wanted.