**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse In Incursions

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Has anyone tested Apocalypse with the Cable/Mr Sinister Synergy in Incursions' multiple levels?
Let's say you use Apocalypse in the First Fight in Incursions Level 1 which gets you 4 Charges, apply the Horseman Bonus to Cable/Mr Sinister or any other Mutant you have on your Team bringing you down to 0 Charges, then Win that Incursions and move on to Level 2.
If you use Apocalypse again in Level 2 at that point will the Synergy reset as if it's a New Quest allowing you to gain 4 Charges in the Second "First Fight", or does it recognize it all as 1 Quest and only activates on the Very First Use of Apocalypse?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I still don’t really understand what you’re asking but Apoc can make another mutant a horseman, then re-ramp to 4 charges up in future rooms. The entire incursion counts as a single quest for his ramp up abilities.
  • If his abilities is anything like G99 or CMM, then it will persist throughout the entirety of your incursions or whenever it's limit is for said ability
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I still don’t really understand what you’re asking but Apoc can make another mutant a horseman, then re-ramp to 4 charges up in future rooms. The entire incursion counts as a single quest for his ramp up abilities.

No I'm aware of the normal Ramp Up, and Persistent Charges crossing over from each Incursions Level to the next, I'm just curious if the Cable/Mr Sinister Synergy that allows him to gain 4 Charges on the "First Fight" considers the Next Level of Incursions as a New Quest allowing him to gain 4 Charges at the Start of Every Incursions Level or if that Specific Synergy considers it all 1 Quest as well.

If his abilities is anything like G99 or CMM, then it will persist throughout the entirety of your incursions or whenever it's limit is for said ability

Again not talking about the Persistent Charges themselves, I'm asking about if the Synergy reads it all as 1 Quest or Each Level as a New Quest.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Should be considered one quest otherwise aegon and Corvus and such would lose charges at the end of rooms as well

Should be considered one quest otherwise aegon and Corvus and such would lose charges at the end of rooms as well

Again I Am Not Talking About The Persistent Charges Carrying Over.
    I'm Asking If The Synergy Reads Each Incursions Level As A New Quest Or All 1 Quest.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I just did it last night It counts as one quest I used apoc and cable and the extra degen mods make cable OP, cable was Horsemen the whole incursions
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    No, you have to start over with 0 charges in the next zone and ramp up normally without the help of the synergy once you use your charges to make someone a horseman
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    @LibertyPrimeV1 I get what you’re asking. I have not tested it, but no, I don’t imagine Apoc would shoot back up to 4 from 0 from taking a fight in a new room. He only gets one first fight per incursion run.

What I would be curious about would be if you started with Mr. Sinister, benefitted from it, made some third mutant a horseman, then swapped Sinister out for Cable. Synergy disabled then re-enabled with a new champ, would that trick it?

Alternatively, if you swapped Apocalypses out, would they both get to benefit for each of their first fights?
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

@LibertyPrimeV1 I get what you’re asking. I have not tested it, but no, I don’t imagine Apoc would shoot back up to 4 from 0 from taking a fight in a new room. He only gets one first fight per incursion run.

What I would be curious about would be if you started with Mr. Sinister, benefitted from it, made some third mutant a horseman, then swapped Sinister out for Cable. Synergy disabled then re-enabled with a new champ, would that trick it?

Alternatively, if you swapped Apocalypses out, would they both get to benefit for each of their first fights?

Like I said did it last night Apoc never got back over 3 charges as Horsemen can only be activated once per quest
    Wicket329 said:

Yeah that was my next question, possibly they made sure the Incursions would Remember everyone who was on your Team and what Abilities were Activated.

If that's not case then someone like Diablo could run out of his Charges, then be Swapped out, back in again, and now have all his Charges back.

Wicket329 said:

Yeah that was my next question, possibly they made sure the Incursions would Remember everyone who was on your Team and what Abilities were Activated.

If that's not case then someone like Diablo could run out of his Charges, then be Swapped out, back in again, and now have all his Charges back.
    Just using Diablo as an Example cause I can't think of any other 1 Use Synergies like Apocalypse's
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Pretty sure that once a champion is removed from your team, they can’t be put back on. Probably for that exact reason. I was thinking like swapping a 5* and a 6* Apoc to rapidly pop horsemen.

@gage201205 Yes, Apoc can only use his horseman ability once per quest. That’s not the question. The question is “After Apoc uses his horseman ability, will the Cable/Kang/Mr. Sinister synergy pop him back up to 4 charges in the next room?”
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    I’ve used him. Used colossus as horseman and he does stay horseman the entire way, each room.
    No he does not pop back up to one. But honestly it’s so easy to get back to 4 quickly. Only takes a room or two.
    Also he is a beast
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Has anyone tested Apocalypse with the Cable/Mr Sinister Synergy in Incursions' multiple levels?
    Let's say you use Apocalypse in the First Fight in Incursions Level 1 which gets you 4 Charges, apply the Horseman Bonus to Cable/Mr Sinister or any other Mutant you have on your Team bringing you down to 0 Charges, then Win that Incursions and move on to Level 2.
    If you use Apocalypse again in Level 2 at that point will the Synergy reset as if it's a New Quest allowing you to gain 4 Charges in the Second "First Fight", or does it recognize it all as 1 Quest and only activates on the Very First Use of Apocalypse?

It does not reset. You have to use Apoc in fights to get his genetic code maxed again.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I've X-23 as a horseman in Incursions, with her regen and bleeds it was pretty fun.

But I actually like to use Apoc himself in Incursions, with my 5s Kang, who is a beast in Incursions.
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Pretty sure that once a champion is removed from your team, they can’t be put back on. Probably for that exact reason. I was thinking like swapping a 5* and a 6* Apoc to rapidly pop horsemen.

@gage201205 Yes, Apoc can only use his horseman ability once per quest. That’s not the question. The question is “After Apoc uses his horseman ability, will the Cable/Kang/Mr. Sinister synergy pop him back up to 4 charges in the next room?”
    Now that's Insightful, that makes sense for why you can Swap an already used Champion back in...
    In Apocalypse's Case though it would be interesting to see if 2 Separate Versions would let you apply 2 Horseman Prefights, that was a Bug in Regular Quest idk if ever got fixed where you could actually apply 2 Horseman Kits to the Same Champion.

I just did it last night It counts as one quest I used apoc and cable and the extra degen mods make cable OP, cable was Horsemen the whole incursions

No, you have to start over with 0 charges in the next zone and ramp up normally without the help of the synergy once you use your charges to make someone a horseman

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Like I said did it last night Apoc never got back over 3 charges as Horsemen can only be activated once per quest
    GNASTY said:

No he does not pop back up to one. But honestly it’s so easy to get back to 4 quickly. Only takes a room or two.

It does not reset. You have to use Apoc in fights to get his genetic code maxed again.
    Thanks to the answers to the original question as well.

I've X-23 as a horseman in Incursions, with her regen and bleeds it was pretty fun.

But I actually like to use Apoc himself in Incursions, with my 5s Kang, who is a beast in Incursions.

Oh yeah I forgot Kang activates the Synergy too...
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    If you have two Apocs you could make two horsemen
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

If you have two Apocs you could make two horsemen

If I make a horseman with a 4 star apoc can I swap him out for a better champ and keep the horseman even tho apoc left? Hmm