**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That one champ who has been eluding you throughout .

Comments

• SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Doom and nick smh
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Way more than 1. Played since 2016 and don't have AA, Namor, wasp, hood, angela. Would also love an Apocalypse, but he's still fairly new.

Recently pulled CAIW but no dupe or gem so I hope he stays relevant for when I do.

All in all, I can't complain. Have 2 dooms, 2 torches, and loads of other great champs. We'll always be chasing the white rabbit in this game.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    For the longest time it was caiw and corvus, recently pulled both and both are awakened and r5 now. The next 2 I'm hunting is NF and Omega red.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Mines doom. I still don’t have a single star level of him
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Guilly 2099 - I have not gotten a single version of her. Not even a 3*.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ghost was it. Pulled many, many duals for her. Nada. Then got her out of an incursion crystal.

Now I'm in Claire/Torch hell. Normally Torch would take priority, but damn if it doesn't suck to run suicides without Claire. At least they're in the same dual.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Ghost & Quake! Unsurprisingly the 2 best champs in the game. I have them as 4*s, but only pulled them at the back end of 4*s being relevant in the game, and no matter how many dual crystals I’ve opened, no luck at all.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Doom. More than 50 Mystic & Science crystals spent, literally collected all mystics other than Doom and Dragon Man and Mephisto as 5 stars. I bought his crystals when he was released and when he came back, and bought a number of Mystic cavs. Opened all the Epoch crystals as 2019. Never Doom.

Its at the point that I don't even hope for doom. I've moved past sad to just despair. I've spent money I've spent time but no. never doom.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Of every single champ that is available as a 5* regularly, there's only one that I do not have as either a 5* or a 6*.

Mojo....
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Finally got 5* CGR

from a 5* nexus which I got from grandmaster crystal

Domino / CGR / Ironman OG... already have Domino as 5* and 6* (awaken too).. used generic awaken gem on CGR.
  • For me it is Caiw and Doom. I just get morning star from those duo class crystals. Don't even know if I'd even use them at this point if I got them
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Doom. I haven't even got him in any rarity haha.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Red Mags is my most wanted.

Been playing this game for over 5 years and still don’t have 5* or 6* versions of Iceman, AA, Red Mags, Dr. Voodoo, and Star Lord.

Other than Red Mags and AA the other ones are past their primes.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Red Magneto and Quake

But Ghost on the other hand I have in all rarities
  • Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    5* Doom, Warlock, Ghost, Beardo, AA my most wanted currently. I do not have Aegon but do not care for his play style so not a top want, naturally now saying that I will get him lol
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Doom, sasquattch, heimdall
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    5/6* Guardian.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Used to be warlock... but i found him a few months back...but doom evades me still...
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Oddly enough, I get most of who I need/want as a 5/6* (I even pulled CGR and Apoc a few days after they were introduced in the Basic pool). The exceptions are Ghost and Nick Fury. Been hunting for those two, and only those two, since last year. CAIW used to be with them too, I don't have him even as a 4*, but I just pulled him 2 weeks ago. Don't know if I should rank him up because I already have 5 5*R5 Science champions.
  • Psylocke0771Psylocke0771 Posts: 21
    Dormammu, have him as a 3* but I would kill for a 5/6 star, I’ve watched crystals skip over him time and time again but he is my FAVORITE marvel villain of all time....I really want him but just not in the cards (I’m aware of his pillow hands I just want him) hahaha
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    HT
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Ghost, doom
  • Ghost, Torch, and Nick
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Forget about new ones like aegon Warlock ghost ht .. I couldn't get magneto and Aa till date.. I don't even dream of apoc.. Would be happy to get great champs before 2019 era
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Doom and Sym Supreme for my first Abyss path. I opened a dual crystal once and it landed in between both of them on a Longshot (good pull but I already had the 6*)