**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is kabam adding some dumb comic characters instead of adding some basics that much people wants?

Sandman, Lizard, Whiplash, Quicksilver, etc.... I mean, people want Sandman, Lizard and such characters like that more than 4 years, but kabam is not doing anything about it??

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Doesn't mean they don't have plans to do so.
    They release who they want and that's it. They aren't forced to know what everyone else likes
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

They're following a story line of the battlerealm from a comic made a while ago I think. They've expanded on that one comic, but I think one day they'll add those characters

that but also they see what Marvel is actually making. so maybe Lizard is in the new spider man movie but i heard it is Kraven so we know he is coming but also u have to look at a developers standpoint. Sandman and Quicksilevr are really hard champs to master because they are so unique
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Excuse me, Marvel isn't just the popular characters smh
  • edited March 2021
    Make sure to add your character suggestion's to the Character Wishlist 3.0 Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.