**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

COUNTERS TO BUFFED UP IN TIER 8&9

GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 80
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Does anyone know the best counters to buffed up in tier 8 & 9. I heard cosmic class is best for it, i hav only vtd,champion, heimdall, vision arkus as 4star or above... My other top champs are doom rank4/55. nebula 1/65, domino 3/55, aegon rank5 4star, sabertooth , quake , x23, rulk, ghost , wasp , massacre, doc oc, doc voodoo, sym supreme.
I hav material to take only 1 4star to rank5 currentyl. pls suggest
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yes, cosmics are the ones who have the most buffs. Sabretooth should work if you get enough furies for the node
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Aegon can do it at 300 persistent combo hit charge as he will gain fury. That is if you can keep him and his combo alive to the end.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    ramped you Ægon may work I guess

I just use quake with Heimdall + Guillotine and Hela
  • Options

Yes, cosmics are the ones who have the most buffs. Sabretooth should work if you get enough furies for the node

doesnt the node say 3 different buffs.... i thought it was 3 diff kinds of buffs, like fury, curelty,precision?//
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Aegon can do it at 300 persistent combo hit charge as he will gain fury. That is if you can keep him and his combo alive to the end.

thx ill try...
  • Options

doesnt the node say 3 different buffs.... i thought it was 3 diff kinds of buffs, like fury, curelty,precision?//
    Nah just need three buffs
  • Options
    Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383

No it can be three of the same buff. Doesn’t have to be different, just three buffs of any kind
  • Options

buffs not passives amigo
    Daddrieda said:

Would 150 combo work as well since he’d get the true accuracy buffs?
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Massacre should work very well with the Power Draw node
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Surprised no one mentioned magneto edit:nvm I'm dumb
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Colossus is good too
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Apart from Venom and Captain Marvel who would be good for buffed up node out of these ?

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    JessieS said:

Apart from Venom and Captain Marvel who would be good for buffed up node out of these ?

Basically no one who is usable, I guess Mordo but props to you if you take in a Mordo. Ægon but ramp up and also OML
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Doom with silver surfer synergy (silver surfer works as well), corvus with 2 charges, and old man Logan
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Didn’t see Surfer
  • Options

JessieS said:

Basically no one who is usable, I guess Mordo but props to you if you take in a Mordo. Ægon but ramp up and also OML
    Mordo could be fun with the special 2 considering the amount of buffs Odin has
  • Options
    SormorSormor Posts: 14
    JessieS said:

VTD, Terrax, Surfer, and Old Man Logan can all manage the buffed up node.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Apart from Buffed up, the tier 9 Odin is an easy fight. He has an easily dexed sp1.

OML would be good, I think Mordo would make really short work of him as long as you keep those furies up.
    His SP2 would do some good damage against Odin with all His buffs.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Angela, Medusa Hype this seems like it was made for the cosmic class
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Does anyone know the best counters to buffed up in tier 8 & 9. I heard cosmic class is best for it, i hav only vtd,champion, heimdall, vision arkus as 4star or above... My other top champs are doom rank4/55. nebula 1/65, domino 3/55, aegon rank5 4star, sabertooth , quake , x23, rulk, ghost , wasp , massacre, doc oc, doc voodoo, sym supreme.
    I hav material to take only 1 4star to rank5 currentyl. pls suggest

Pair your Heimdal with Angela and Magik even as 3*s, to have a fury and a precision buff, and then you can use any champ at buffed up.
    Preferably use a champ with one buff, to have three at total, but even champs without buffs will be able to do damage, as long as dexterity is triggering 😉
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    Magneto is absolutely going to shred tier 8 and 9. Mostly metal opponents, and he’s great for buffed up.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Massacre should work very well with the Power Draw node

Which node is that again?