**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which was your favourite Boss Rush fight?

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
Thanks to Kabam for the Boss Rush - a bit of fun for International Women's Day, and thanks for recognising it once again.

With the optimistic hope that it could be a positive thing to do, I decided to make a poll for people's favourite fight. Comment on why, if you like. Maybe it was easy, maybe it was a challenge,
maybe it was an excuse to dust off a champion you don't use very often, as the perfect counter. Keep it positive, guys. If you didn't enjoy the Rush for some reason, feel free to add your feedback here.

For me, I actually enjoyed the Tigra fight best, largely because I forgot to bring Havok (who I'd planned to do it with), ended up attempting it with what would usually be a wildly inappropriate champion (Cosmic Ghost Rider) and nevertheless finished with 100% health thanks to Psychic Thorns...

Which was your favourite Boss Rush fight? 43 votes

Elsa Bloodstone
23%
yuwKsp_2099PricelessJohnyBoyShock29JragonMaster170MrGreekValentinos13NigelthornberryFlyGalaxyBomb 10 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
4%
RockypantherxErosenseiog 2 votes
Black Widow
2%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Jubilee
27%
QacobDes99TheWolfFenrirSaltE_Wenis69HoitadoTheBair123CowabungaDarkKnight646RiptideJoshKosh557SpiderHammySalve_maker05 12 votes
Tigra
39%
Jwallace25MagrailothosLvernon15AleorMattstafariHera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8TripleUMasterpuffSteel_Ball_RunRenaxqqTrashyPandaFaseehGr8TonyStarkAceOfDiamondCrcrcrcWill3808 17 votes
Storm (Pyramid X)
2%
Yodabolt21 1 vote

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Jubilee
    it was just pure chaos, and that was so much fun
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    The only fight I somewhat liked
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Can be cheesed with AA and that's enough reasoning for me
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Jubilee
    I enjoyed them all, but I liked her the best. It was still fun even on the 6th play through, due to the randomness with doom
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    I read this as Bob Ross fight and got excited.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Not sure about favorite but fight against Jubilee alot easier than the others
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    I had wasp on the team and it was really fun with her.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Jubilee
    I didn’t care for the Tigra fight too much because if your character has a strong special attack already then it’s done in like 1 minute
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Ez claps with Wolvo. Watching her melt from the bleeds is satisfying
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Storm (Pyramid X)
    Successfully dexing her sp1 every time (at least 6) was so enjoyable and fun. I even dexed the sp2 once.

I used Doom for Jubilee, so stealing power at an INSANE rate was also awesome!