**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tough cosmic rankup decision

Which one do you prefer

Tough cosmic rankup decision 37 votes

Unduped venom
37%
SIlverProfessorReferencealiaslantepeLuke9523Pancake_FaceIronGladiator22Suss_WizzardRenaxqqFaseehJragonMaster170Will3808FlyGalaxyBombBarani7daBIGJ757 14 votes
Duped angela
62%
TheManMythLegendDuMonUIcejrBENJI830Sw0rdMasterKade7175Scopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10Reaper2823RockyshockyAmazing_Demon05Kill_GreyMiekandKorgEtjamaSarvanga1_Ben_15455Gr8TonyStarkShaqatac[Deleted User]Skygod69 23 votes

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    Duped angela
    I have r5 venom and think he’s seriously overrated, his damage is ok and he is quite bad compared to alot of champs now imo
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Duped angela
    Shaqatac said:

I have r5 venom and think he’s seriously overrated, his damage is ok and he is quite bad compared to alot of champs now imo

Well you're wrong but I'd still go Angela.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Unduped venom
    If you have sigs, then angels
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Angles is better if high sig
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

If you have sigs, then angels

I can take Angela to sig 70 (4 star btw)

But the question is does Angela worth it ?
  • Do you have any champs that have synergies with them that you use frequently? They both get a lot of benefit from certain Cosmic/Buff-focused synergies, but Venom also has some useful synergies with other symbiotes that I enjoy.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Unduped venom
    How many sigs in Angela?

Venom if she doesn't have a very high sig level

Do you have any champs that have synergies with them that you use frequently? They both get a lot of benefit from certain Cosmic/Buff-focused synergies, but Venom also has some useful synergies with other symbiotes that I enjoy.

I have heimdal synergy for Angela and agent venom for venom

How many sigs in Angela?

Her is around 70

How many sigs in Angela?

Her is around 70
    I mean her sig
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Unduped venom
    I personally prefer venom because he’s so good for variants.
    I just opened an 5 star and got some thor Jane Foster for my 4th 5 star LoL

I'm so unlucky