**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon Question.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I really don't think he even need sigs but I might be wrong. Whom should i level up?

Falcon Question. 44 votes

6* Unduped
36%
LmaoRaichu626Dr_Z01dberg_Sham_O_Deadpool_OMiStaLovaDonDudu2809Param1988Ben_15455Prakhar_82Charlie21540HoitadoCloudwalkerGr8TonyStarkShaqatacKennMcoc 16 votes
5* Duped sig 40
63%
10or_StrongDisgruntled_User_123Kill_GreyEtjamaedricPancake_FaceSarvanga1_MaratoxKyusushuiThoye3MasterpuffRenaxqqZizi1002JohnyBoyMCOCHazzaEtherealityAmnetiesScrubhanCrcrcrcWill3808 28 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    5* Duped sig 40
    He doesn't need sig for util, but u want him as high sig as possible to help with his damage since that's where he's lacking
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    6* Unduped
    The 6 star is better for the future, but the 5 star may be better for now. I would suggest that you just invest in the 6 star.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    5* Duped sig 40
    The 5 star will hit a lot harder, and those extra 2 seconds in lock on help out a good amount. No reason to take up the 6 star, he rlly needs that dupe for dmg.

The 6 star unduped will have a 28% crit rate while locked on

The 5 star duped at sig 40 will have a 46% crit rate while locked on

Will be a big difference in dmg
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I’m in the same situation, the sig is definitely the deciding factor to justify me to rank my 5* over the unduped 6*

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Oh wow when i posted this , people leaned towards 5* ..it was 80% towards 5* ..and now 50/50 .
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    5* Duped sig 40
    Duped falcon is better.
    edited March 2021
    _Sham_ said:

The 5 star will hit a lot harder, and those extra 2 seconds in lock on help out a good amount. No reason to take up the 6 star, he rlly needs that dupe for dmg.

I am pretty sure an R3 6* unduped Falcon will hit harder even with lower crit rate as 6* will have higher stats.

But I would love to see a comparison if anyone got a R3 6*
    I want to see it between a 5/65 duped and r2 6* unduped since i am far away from a t5cc skill.
    _Sham_ said:

I am pretty sure an R3 6* unduped Falcon will hit harder even with lower crit rate as 6* will have higher stats.

But I would love to see a comparison if anyone got a R3 6*

Even a 6* r2 is winning from a duped sig 40 5/65.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    5* Duped sig 40
    I faced this exact same decision and chose the 5*. There's no doubt in my mind I chose right. The awakened ability makes him so much more practical for non-evade matchups.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    5* Duped sig 40
    _Sham_ said:

Etjama said:

I faced this exact same decision and chose the 5*. There's no doubt in my mind I chose right. The awakened ability makes him so much more practical for non-evade matchups.

What? How his awakened ability make him more practical vs non evade? Do you even know what his awaken ability is?
    Do you? It makes his crit rating go through the roof. His damage is sub-par in non-evade matchups where you can't get cruelties, so that big boost to his crit rate makes him much more usable and the extra duration on Lock On is great.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    6* Unduped
    People who are saying that duped 5 star hits harder than unduped six star are completely wrong. In fact six star has slight advantage over him in terms of damage. What matters is 2 seconds extra lock on. Six star is a better option for future tho. He would be a rank 3 option and never forget that adrenaline healing. I will go for the six star.