**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon R1 6* unduped vs R4 5* dupe 60

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
I see alot of posts here about falcon asking if 6* unduped is worth ranking up vs a duped 5*.

I did some tests and you can clearly see that even unduped 6* is doing more damage then my dupe R4 5*.

I did the same fight vs WS without any synergy and 6* is clear winner even unduped.

I always used Redwin as soon as it was available and always used l1 as soon as available, this put 6* in slight disadvantage as redwin is 2 seconds shorter but you can he still win due to higher damage

I let the pictures speak for themselves:

R4 5* star duped 60:. 6 minutes and 23 seconds to finish the fight

Light attack:

Medium:

Bleed on l1:

Total Number of hits:

R1 6* unduped: 6 minutes and 18 seconds (almost same amount of time)

Light:

Medium:

Bleed on l1:

Total number of hits:

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    you're not really gonna be using Falcon in a generic matchup like that though.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Test LoL Rulk and the difference will be massive.
    _Sham_ said:

Test LoL Rulk and the difference will be massive.

And in Act 7 6* will have extra bonus so he will hit even harder
    If they evade, Falcon will make up the attack as a 5* in a combo or two.
    The extra crit damage from the sig is nice, but the longer lock on gives you more time for cruelty building.
  • Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 53
    Falcon with his awakened ability is immediately a ramp up champion, and as long as you know how to use his awakened ability the 5* should be slightly better
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I only use Falcon outside of Falcon fights, so the extra ooph doesn't matter to me much. It's not like the sig adds extra functionality.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    It’s all about the 1 thing your screenshots don’t show... the uptime of your locked on.... the additional 2 seconds is WAYYYYYY more important than the crit rate from Sig level. At Sig 1, he gets 2 additional seconds then the added crit rate is tied to Sig level. I have 2/35 unduped 6 star in my 2nd profile and a 4/55 5 star on my main... I rather play with the awakened lesser ranked one bc my up time in locked on which directly correlates to time I can do what falcon does...