**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which skill champ would you r2 and eventually r3

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So 12 hours away from a new level up event and i have 2 skill champs in mind. So who would you rank and why?

Tbh i have already decided and im just curious to see peoples thoughts and get something confirmed

Which skill champ would you r2 and eventually r3 92 votes

Mole man/god
82%
SnakeEyes69DrZolabuffajrallinashesTristanSungjLvernon15Sw0rdMasterBuckyBruh10or_StrongScopeotoe987MysterioWine_LoverRockypantherx_Sham_QacobKill_GreyJamesA15Havanaknightabqber 76 votes
Black widow DO
17%
andrade5184DogfoodLidTexas_11JuggerNotLuke9523Bugmat78DeaconSteel_Ball_RunSpideyFunkoBen_15455TheBair123DarkKnight646Husain_b128Yodabolt21Scarcity27Salve_maker05 16 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mole God for usability, BWDO for fun and has better dps
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Mole man/god
    I find Mole Man as fun as BWDO and plus with his debuff shrug off, he'll bring me some nice utility which I need.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mole man/god
    You are the underrated champ channel... BWDO is possibly one of thr most fun champs im the game.
    Mole man/god

You are the underrated champ channel... BWDO is possibly one of thr most fun champs im the game.

Looks like someone sees where this is going
    I respect your decision and am beyond jealous.
    Mole man/god

Yeah i guess with this early landslide to mr mole its no point in waiting for it to possibly change. So yeah i already had decided on Bwdo. Shes just extremely satisfying to play and i think she is beeing underrated by a big portion of the community and sadly she was by myself for a while aswell. But god dammit if she haven't grown on me and im very much looking forward to get some gameplay out and eventually take her to r3.

I was originally gonna r3 falcon or fury if i got a dupe on him before then. But this whole stepping down from big ally and just doing what I want and enjoy made me change my mind and it just feels good and the game became alot more enjoyable since

Awesome my dude!

Ngl, im experiencing some burnout. Havent been hitting arenas much and havent touched much else since abyss. Kinda just gonna do map 5 and some war, fun rankups.
    Mole man/god

Yeah i guess with this early landslide to mr mole its no point in waiting for it to possibly change. So yeah i already had decided on Bwdo. Shes just extremely satisfying to play and i think she is beeing underrated by a big portion of the community and sadly she was by myself for a while aswell. But god dammit if she haven't grown on me and im very much looking forward to get some gameplay out and eventually take her to r3.

I was originally gonna r3 falcon or fury if i got a dupe on him before then. But this whole stepping down from big ally and just doing what I want and enjoy made me change my mind and it just feels good and the game became alot more enjoyable since

Nice. BWDO is quite fun and I'm excited to see some weird and wacky gameplay from her. I also respect that you are stepping down from the top and just to enjoy the game. I too am planning to r5 my Sentry next even though I only have 4 r5s.
    Mole man/god
    Mcdonalds said:

Nice. BWDO is quite fun and I'm excited to see some weird and wacky gameplay from her. I also respect that you are stepping down from the top and just to enjoy the game. I too am planning to r5 my Sentry next even though I only have 4 r5s.
    Congrats THE UNDERSCORE SENTRY ZERO SIX
    Thanks MCDONALDS.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Black widow DO
    Bwdo, because she is just a beast for damage, looks like you made the perfect decision!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mole man/god
    Oh no I just realised I voted for the one you won’t do not the one you will
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Black widow DO

You know there used to be a youtuber for this game that loved his maxed out sentry and actually managed to show that he absolutely have uses. So do that and enjoy it my man
    My guy ideleast! Man he was an incredible part of this community.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Black widow DO

Mcdonalds said:

Mole man is the clear cut better champ, but BWDO id choose mainly cuz I’m not a huge fan of mole man, but I can’t deny his effectiveness nor ignore how much lackluster in utility BWDO is

Im not saying she's a utility god but lackluster is way too harsh and is something i hope to be able to prove wrong in the upcoming weeks. Im not denying mole either tho but same as you i dont really enjoy playing him. Guess its kinda the same with falcon for me. Dont have a good explanation for it tho
    I'm not top tier but I do well enough in the game - as a thronebreaker and I carried BWDO up to r3 sig 100 - she is plenty fun and damage. She doesn't have immunities, no, but her DPS is so high that unless they are someone like Doom, Moleman, Terrax or Thing (ironically a science champ) she will end defenders before she dies from the debuff. Also a decent evade counter. I expect more shock-immune champs in the coming months to counter Doom but for now she's pretty decent and yes fun. Ends fights quickly!