**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just finished exploring cav....

I just finished exploring the cavalier quest and I have to say, the rewards feel so much better now! I had enough shards to open 1 5* featured and 1 6* featured
5* featured: IMIW dupe, nothing major
6*: I contemplated going for a basic cause I had horrible luck on my first featured 6* (got Ronan) but decided to go for the featured, no regrets at all!

Took him straight to 2/35, and now the grind begins for him to be my first R3! (I have the most amount of fragment in cosmic, second to mutant. I have only one cosmic 6* that is Ronan, so mutant is my best bet)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Enjoy
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club bro
    My 6 star Apocalypse will be my 1st rank 3 champ
    He is already in rank 2
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Thanks!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★

I just finished exploring the cavalier quest and I have to say, the rewards feel so much better now! I had enough shards to open 1 5* featured and 1 6* featured
    5* featured: IMIW dupe, nothing major
    6*: I contemplated going for a basic cause I had horrible luck on my first featured 6* (got Ronan) but decided to go for the featured, no regrets at all!

Took him straight to 2/35, and now the grind begins for him to be my first R3! (I have the most amount of fragment in cosmic, second to mutant. I have only one cosmic 6* that is Ronan, so mutant is my best bet)

Apoc is pretty okay-ish ;)

Dr. Zola
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★
    Congrats mate, the featured we all dream of!
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    He's a dud