**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong aq rewards. [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Still only one email :(

Kossukose
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I dropped Miike a PM and referred him to this thread. Maybe he checks his messages when he comes in on Monday.

Dr. Zola
  • JokersJokers Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike It appears those in my group who were long time members got both packages. Those that were in black out only got the lesser package for tiering. Can you comment when those who were in blackout may receive? Or those who may have moved to a new alliance after. Thanks for any information you can share.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    DrZola wrote: »
    @DJRipster
    I’m more than a little dismayed by the radio silence on this one. I’m in the weird situation of swapping back in from vacation with a mate who went on vacation...I got far less for playing AQ for a week in the wrong tier while he got every reward I should have gotten from Expert for not playing at all. I don’t begrudge him, but that surely can’t be the equitable result the game team intended.

I remember asking more than once when mods were on thread shut down duty at the start of this fiasco that they not disadvantage the alliances and players who were affected by their glitch. Appears to have fallen on deaf ears.

Dr. Zola

Any form of response would be greatly appreciated :(
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    We didn't get any milestone rewards. Only 1 T4B, 1 glory crystal and 700 glory points. This is not right.
  • Eliot76Eliot76 Posts: 22
    Hey Everybody,

We wanted to let you all know that we have confirmed that there was a pretty big delay in some players getting their messages. There were quite a few messages that needed to be delivered, and because this is a custom job, it's taking a while. We're expediting the progress on this right now. It may still be a little bit before everybody receives their messages, but please just give it a little bit and everybody should get their proper rewards.

Are all messages delivered right now?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    I’d say not. I have received nothing.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Seems like they dont care whos already got 2 mail is lucky rest of us get kabammed...
    @Skymastr @Eliot76 It is the weekend, so I wouldn't expect too much today. Vydious is on right now from what I can tell, but I don't think she has waded into this issue much other than to consolidate/close threads and ask for patience at the outset.

Still, it would be nice to know whether we get the short end of the stick or can expect some sort of effort to rectify things.

Dr. Zola
  • Hey gang!

Sorry for the delay in dropping a line. Wanted to let you all know that I've been checking other threads similar to this that have been popping up and gathering information, so I apologize for my lack of response here. Everyone who is still having issues with this is being noted by the other mods and me so we can present it to our teams. We are in no way ignoring this issue and I can totally get being frustrated by not hearing anything on the matter, but please note that we're working to get you the rewards you were all originally warranted.

When I have more information, y'all will be the first to know. :)
    Thank you @Kabam Vydious

Dr. Zola
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Good to know! ☺
  • BarrBarr Posts: 18
    edited October 2017
    Hi I also have not received the correct payout yet. il7f9kjn7tvo.jpg
    This is what every one that was in my alliance got but i did not get
  • This is not an issue that you can blanket kabam. You messed up an update and the people that fell through a small crack are just screwed over and your response is sorry. This is not acceptable I used items and spent money for what would have been a t4cc crystal and instead receive previous week rewards. Fix this now
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    I wouldn't be surprised to see this swept under the carpet, it seems that they've removed their post about the issue in the 'Bugs and known issues' section.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    They thought the matter will go off air and people tend to forget
    Even a full AQ rouq is over after that issue and still they haven't addressed this thing
    If an exploit was there then they surely do an emergency maintenance and settle that thing.
  • JokersJokers Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I appreciate you both working to try and address this. Would it be better for us to go straight to Kabam with this issue?
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    I'm in the same boat guys. Waiting on the full compensation as all of you. I know Kabam will come through, and waiting sucks, but just be patient.
    Thanks for all that u do Kabam, great game overall. That's why ppl r so impatient lol
  • JayedJoyJayedJoy Posts: 14
    Haven't yet received the AQ compensation yet..
    I think one of the main issues with the AQ Tier glitch is that it requires a twofold approach: first, to dole out rewards on an alliance-based level; and second, to address the remaining inequities on a player level.

There’s really no reason why a player who didn’t play AQ at all during the glitch week should get rewards that someone who did play didn’t receive. While I recognize things like the blackout period may affect rank rewards, it should have no effect on missing milestone rewards. And as for figuring out who was affected, it should be a simple task of cross-checking which members of the affected alliances only received a single email.

Here’s to hoping the game team fixes the situation soon...

Dr. Zola
  • Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to those of you who still haven't received your compensation rewards. We're working on getting this resolved account by account, however, we ask that you reach out to our Support Team so to further assist in the matter. They'll be able to help you out from there as we can't assist further with account specific actions on the forums. I'm really sorry for the delay in all of this and all the frustrations, but please rest assured it'll be taken care of.

To reach out to support you can do so by either clicking HERE or selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main MCOC screen. From there select 'Support' Either option will take you to our ticket submission page.

If you have any further concerns, please let me know directly and I'll do my best to help. :) However with this being actions we can't take on accounts, I'll be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.