**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 Champs next buff

2»

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    My two guesses :
    Vision AOU( ready for you in the battle realm?)
    Iron man tech.

My secondary picks :
    Black panther civil war
    Groot
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    OG Iron Man and Sym Spidey
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’d like to see either Iron Patriot, Mordo, Agent Venom, Deadpool X Force, or Diablo. It may or may not be because I have them all as 6 stars😂.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

After seeing how champs were buffed and the level they were buffed to, it is somehow not as exciting anymore.

I am just curious on which champ will be buffed and less interested whether I am going to get a buffed champ unless it is an account changing buff.

I can understand the frustration that they're not being presented to your ideal version of beyond God tier levels of Destruction or damage like we saw with Magneto but it's also about increasing long withheld utility or even just something minor that we've often overlooked as being a missing essential part of their kit to make them more relevant in the current meta. Hell, even something like updating synergies can make a huge difference because it really helps everybody with their various rosters.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    The pattern seems to be that any champ that was buffed in terms of both utility and damage became quite useable, if not desirable. While they can’t all be God Tier, many are: Magneto, Angela, Colossus, Kingpin, Mole Man, HB, Falcon, etc. We also have an example of damage being boosted and utility taken away, and it was a total flop: The Hood. Anyway, if you see on paper that a champ is getting more damage and a decent utility bump, then you can expect a very good champ as a result.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

My two guesses :
    Iron man tech.

My secondary picks :
    Black panther civil war
    Groot

I think they've said BPCW is on their buff list.... but it probably won't come for a while
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

My two guesses :
    Iron man tech.

My secondary picks :
    Black panther civil war
    Groot

I think they've said BPCW is on their buff list.... but it probably won't come for a while

They confirmed that OG black panther is getting the buff but they didn't give us a a heads-up on Civil War
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Groot & winter soldier or
    Rocket & sentry
    Or any 2015 and 2017-2020 champ

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Miles and OGBP are likely
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

Groot & winter soldier or
    Rocket & sentry
    Or any 2015 and 2017-2020 champ

Well put
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Winter soldier & vision AOU.

Mcu characters needs more love, we want to play with the champs we watch their shows.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    swmcsw said:

My guess is Thor Jane foster and maybe hela are getting reworked. Why else would they sell $30 bundles with them in it? Who would spend money on that inless it's an incoming buff.

Very good point
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Karnak Doctor Strange overhauls and Nebula just needs a tune up
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Synergies....the basic original type need to be revamped even if the champions are fine

In no particular order

Classic Spider-Man
    Deadpool
    Iron Fist
    Groot
    Rocket Raccoon
    Gamora..still sucks after redo lite
    Drax
    Pheonix