**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your fun rank-ups here!

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
What fun rank ups have you guys made? Who have you ranked up, not because of their place on the meta, and why? I have recently awakened and sigged red guardian to 60, and r3d him. I might r4 or maybe even 5 him eventually in the future, and put a few more sigs into him. For now, I’m going to wait for caiw. Even though red guardian isn’t that weird of a rank up, I really enjoy him and how his utility and damage works, and don’t see him being talked about that much.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

5r5 Monkey, Elsa and Mole Man... i guess im just a sucker for skill champs. Next one is Ronan :lol:

the cosmic Ronan or is this a mistype of the skill Ronin
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

I have a r4 to r5 science gem that is burning my pocket, and I keep biting my fingers to R5 my Wasp ( I have a 6* R2 Duped Ghost, which I love using with Wasp). Objectively, I have duped high sigThing that deserves it more... hell I even have a r4 Quake that could get it but I abhor playing Quake ( I don't care if she's #1 champs of the game, she is simply not fun to learn to use so kot ranking her up further). My other r5 sciences are duoed Torch and maxxed CAIW

The main reason why I haven't pulled the trigger on Wasp is because I know I would regret it if I pull Void, Spider Ham or She Hulk, all champs that I would rather R5 before Wasp. But if they dont come soon I might just do Wasp and get it over with already.

Whatcha guys say, should I r5 Wasp for fun?

Yeah! Wasp's heavy attack really hits hard.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R3 doc ock and killmonger, both very underrated champs, but both rankups where fun was a major factor in the decision
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    5* Wolverine r5 unduped for horseman synergy and he’s so damn good lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

An old favorite and a new one.

Dr. Zola
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Og wolverine to rank 4
    And
    Rogue to r4.

Never regretted the decision.

• 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    edited March 2021

He’s just a ton of fun to play! Plus decent damage. Also a bit of spite since I have alliancemates who despise him.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited March 2021

Super underrated he’s powerful as hell ngl

Agreed

Also have Mangog coming up
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    5r5 SW, Venom, DDHK; 5r4 Wolverine, Carnage and Dr Strange; 6* r2 Cable and (soon to be) normal Abom
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Does my r5 5* wasp count? I think she’s really good and is completely underrated.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

I have a r4 to r5 science gem that is burning my pocket, and I keep biting my fingers to R5 my Wasp ( I have a 6* R2 Duped Ghost, which I love using with Wasp). Objectively, I have duped high sigThing that deserves it more... hell I even have a r4 Quake that could get it but I abhor playing Quake ( I don't care if she's #1 champs of the game, she is simply not fun to learn to use so kot ranking her up further). My other r5 sciences are duoed Torch and maxxed CAIW

The main reason why I haven't pulled the trigger on Wasp is because I know I would regret it if I pull Void, Spider Ham or She Hulk, all champs that I would rather R5 before Wasp. But if they dont come soon I might just do Wasp and get it over with already.

Whatcha guys say, should I r5 Wasp for fun?

At least with she hulk she’s fine at R4 because of how much her fury’s ramp up
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

a lot of fun
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    edited March 2021

Chose him over Torch. 😉
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170

😁
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★

He will be r5 soon!

Also have 5/65 cable, not sure if that counts just as a fun rank up because I use him all the time and he shreds everything

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

a lot of fun

He absolutely wrecks skill cav quest!
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★