**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.1 explored!

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Congrats! What were your rewards?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. The photo with the ape will be coming shortly.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Congrats! I'm 75% explored but I just can't bring myself to keep doing it because of expiring t5b. Each quest literally gives you a whole t5b, so I was almost expiring 6 t5b at one point. I'm not level 60, maybe that's why. Condolences on that nexus though. I would go with aegon in the hope of duping him
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

Congrats! I'm 75% explored but I just can't bring myself to keep doing it because of expiring t5b. Each quest literally gives you a whole t5b, so I was almost expiring 6 t5b at one point. I'm not level 60, maybe that's why. Condolences on that nexus though. I would go with aegon in the hope of duping him

VTD is a great pull though.
  • Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 53

You must have chosen John fixit
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

This was a really hard choice
    Already have a 5/65 max sig AEgon
    And VTD 5* was low rank
    So kinda wanted the 6* for the v5 help

It got so hard i was considering just picking the joe fixit in the middle 😂😂😂

But then i just went for aegon cuz it felt like an odd move to pick vtd over aegon for a boss and a path in v5
    Joe will get BGT buff I already R2d mine. Congrats on 7.1 I love you so much 🥰🥰
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Who were your MVPs. Just finished completion tonight and wanting to get started on exploration. Any headache fights etc.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Congo. The photo with the ape will be coming shortly.

I was gonna say hurry before Spidey took your meme again, but Monke took the cake this time.

Also, congrats OP. Always a good feeling to fully explore something. And nice Nexus. I imagine you took Aegon?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Now fully explore all of act 7 rn
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Edwxn said:

VTD is a great pull though.
    Unless your still an early player, he sucks. Way too RNG reliant, he had the potential to be a beyond god tier, but mine has been stuck at r3 for years now. The only place he becomes relevant in is high armor nodes.