**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many of you ever went back and explored Act 6?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Just went back and did a path in 6.3 and I barely made it haha. I'm trying to remember how the heck I got through this pre-nerf. I still feel it's much more difficult than 7.1 even post-nerf.

Where are you guys sitting in Act 6? Do you already have it explored? And if not, do you plan to?

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I’d rather save my units for abyss and future act 7 content. I’ll get around to 6.1 at some point since it isn’t too bad. Maybe 6.4 since the rewards are pretty decent. Dunno if I will do the rest before I have a full team of at least 6* r3

Yeah, I'm considering probably doing the same. I forgot how harsh they went with some of the champ/node combos.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

I’m currently going back and 100% act 6. I’m doing 6.2 rn and let me tell ya, it’s soooooo much fun... can’t wait to tackle 6.2.5, gonna spend sooo many units.

6.2.5 seems bad but I’ve done basically every other quest 100% itemless and it has actually been fun, don’t know why people hate a challenge so much when something like Act 7 feels like a more difficult EQ
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I've just been slowly exploring 6.1, it's pretty fun so far, I don't think I'll say the same about 6.2 lol
  • I've only been exploring 6.1...and I still hate it
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I think I'll continue with act 6 exploration whenever kabam decides to implement a situation where scouting can be done without having to move in and out of the book 2 screen.

This
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I run a path of 6.2.5 sometimes when my stash is full, but I'm not super motivated.
  • I've got 6.1 and 6.3 explored, which overall I didn't think were that bad. I enjoyed planning out my paths and teams before tackling them. 6.2 seems um....horrible. Mostly due to 6.2.5, 6.2.6 and the fact each quest has like tennnn paths. 6.4 seems a lot more reasonable though, and I'll probably do that one before 6.2.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Finished exploring it after the initial attack value drops months ago. It just wasn’t fun before that. You could barely make adjustments to the nodes and bring proper counters without dying of block damage by the 2nd fight
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    edited March 2021
    I just finished exploring it. Took me about 9 months I think? 6.1 was fine but long, 6.2 was long and mostly fine except for 6.2.5. That sucked. The nerf didn’t do much there, and the hardest part is the class 5* gates. (Yes, meaning you can’t use 6*) That was just awful and the last quest I explored in 6.2. 6.3 and 6.4 are honestly fun if you have a diverse roster. I did it mostly itemless but did have some trouble with Cap. Ægon with Heimdal was my go to for that fight. And then of course GM. I got a million times better at fighting him since I completed, but it still took a good amount. Overall, when you get past 6.2 it becomes pretty fun.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I thought of exploring 6.2 since I’ve explored 6.1. Then I saw the bs in 6.2 and so many paths per quest. Just not worth the effort for the rewards.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Considering the fact it's been explored for a year now, no.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Explored it a few months ago and I never wanna go back again
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Act 6 is endgame content, 7.1 is midgame content. Silly to compare them

Act 6 is endgame content, 7.1 is midgame content. Silly to compare them

There's never anything wrong with comparing, brother. But I agree Act 7 definitely took a different route towards difficulty, and lowered the challenge.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Went back? Explored everything when released. I can certainly see why I feels daunting now with everything already released though.
    IKON said:

Went back? Explored everything when released. I can certainly see why I feels daunting now with everything already released though.

Props my man. Act 6 is definitely no slouch. I had a rough time when I went for completion back in the day. Especially with the crazy high attack values. My roster has grown now, but I feel rusty after Act 7 buttered me up lol
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Finally 100% it last month, although I started to explore 6.1 last year, big gap, mainly due to the terrible node combination in later quests

Finally 100% it last month, although I started to explore 6.1 last year, big gap, mainly due to the terrible node combination in later quests

No worries man, there's a ton of tough paths to get exploration here. Also, congratulations dude. That's a feat right there.