**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crazy luck!

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Decided to open a basic cav today, and I pulled a 5* nexus!

Immediately used a generic ag on him, and he will be being ranked up after I r5 my mags in a few days. I’m so happy I pulled him as a 5*!

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I love you so much and I’m so happy 😍😍😘
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149

Congratulations on Elektra pull.

😡 stop trolling, it’s quite obvious with key context clues that it was Nick Fury. He refers to his pulls as “he” narrowing it down to Doc Oc and Fury and also says he used a generic AG, meaning that they were not previously duped. These facts lead to the conclusion that he got Nick Fury. Stop being a meanie please! 📛📛😡😡
    Mate you aight? I'm pretty sure @Sw0rdMaster was just joking

Congratulations on Elektra pull.

😡 stop trolling, it’s quite obvious with key context clues that it was Nick Fury. He refers to his pulls as “he” narrowing it down to Doc Oc and Fury and also says he used a generic AG, meaning that they were not previously duped. These facts lead to the conclusion that he got Nick Fury. Stop being a meanie please! 📛📛😡😡
    Mate you aight? I'm pretty sure @Sw0rdMaster was just joking
    Oh heh 😅, you’re probably right... I’m sorry for causing a fuss 😔, but you seem nice 🤤

Take it easy guys, was just a joke. Don't need to be so serious. It's pretty obviously as to who the best choice is.

I’m so sorry 🥺🥺🥺, I didn’t know @Sw0rdMaster. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I’m so so so stupid 😔😔😢😭
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    All good, i just felt like being a clown 😋
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149

Take it easy guys, was just a joke. Don't need to be so serious. It's pretty obviously as to who the best choice is.

Yeah obviously. Doc Ock, best choice 10/10. Elektra second best