**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    So if you just keep collecting Uru doing 6will missing out on that one extra Uru keep you from unlocking 9?

Dont see the point unlocking as soon as you get enough Uru if 8 only gives you one more Uru than 6 & 7. You miss out on some quest rewards, but that seems minor in comparison if 8 is enough extra effort to make it annoying.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Drake2078 said:

It's no fault of their own, but some players received double uru and 2 feathers.

They will be able to have more runs at god tier, which means more T5cc for them.

Will Kabam being sending the rest of the players who didn't receive double uru and 2 feathers more uru and another feather to even things out?

I hope so
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Update: March 5, 2021

Uncollected and higher:
    For those of you affected by the bug at the beginning of the event where the correct Quest Tier was not unlocked for you, we're happy to inform you that the issue has been rectified in all accounts. In addition, we have also returned 1 Feather to you. Please check your in-game inbox for more information!
    I didn’t get the feather.

You wouldn't get tier 8 right now ..you unlocked tier 7 today so you gotta play it multiple times till you have 75 URU and then you can unlock tier 8. Same as you used to do for tier 6 and tier 7.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Terra said:

Soundwarp said:

Welp, finishing the boss rush fixed my quest for me some how

Is tier 8 and 9 got harder? And are champs same as tier 6 and 7?
    Tier 8 has Buffed Up Odin as final enemy.
    Otherwise the nodes/enemies are the same
    So who do u recommend for tier 8.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Terra said:

Soundwarp said:

Either a champ with lots of buffs or a champ that uses a ton of debuffs. Both work great.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    @Buttehrs said:

doctorb said:

Terra said:

Soundwarp said:

Either a champ with lots of buffs or a champ that uses a ton of debuffs. Both work great.
    If there a corresponding increase in powergain buff for each debuff inflicted?

@Buttehrs said:

doctorb said:

Terra said:

Soundwarp said:

There is.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Update: March 5, 2021

VALHALLA VICTORIES - VANQUISHING BLOWS SOLO EVENT

Starts: 03/03/2021 @ 18:00 UTC
    End: 04/07/2021 @ 17:00 UTC

Earn rewards by completing milestones based on criteria such as, using a particular rarity of hero, winning fights on particular attacks, and more!

Brackets
    Veteran: Proven and higher
    Beginner: Contender and below

Duration: 24 hours (daily reset)
    NO Rank Rewards, only Milestone Rewards
    Progress is reset daily

Just wondering if the valhalla solo quests will be a cycle of winning fights with heavy/ SP/ Light/ Medium attacks, or will there be some other forms as well, like using a particular rarity of champion, "and more" as mentioned in original post?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    @Buttehrs said:

@Buttehrs said:

doctorb said:

Terra said:

Soundwarp said:

There is.
    This means AA will also work.

@Buttehrs said:

@Buttehrs said:

doctorb said:

Terra said:

Soundwarp said:

There is.
    This means AA will also work.
    Correct
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    I'm lose tier 10 please compensation for this @Kabam Miike
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38

and not up to tier 10
  • Adios50 said:

I'm lose tier 10 please compensation for this @Kabam Miike

and not up to tier 10

Nobody is up to Tier 10 yet.
    You do NOT advance 1 Tier every single day.
    It is not just based on how many Feathers you get from Calendar.

You have to run a Tier multiple times (ie, multiple days) in order to get enough URU to purchase next Casket and unlock the next Tier.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

My One Doubt - After completion of Odin’s Gauntlet Tier 10 (playing optimally NO LOSE),
    I will have 6-7 feather left. So Am I able to re-run Tier 10 whatever no. of feather left or It will say 100% Explored??

Please confirm @Kabam Miike @kabam Boo

It's the whole point... To rerun it for as many feathers as you have. You still get the rewards for completing it. You just don't care about the uru anymore since there's nothing else to unlock.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I got the 120 uru at the start of the side quest and only did tiers 5-7 so far but I currently have 14 uru... it should be 15 if I’m looking at everything correctly. I was told I’d need to do tier 8 7 times but even if I do that I don’t have enough to buy the casket. I’m not sure what happened there but I’ll have to use an extra feather to unlock the next tier now. Anyone know what might be the cause? Did I mess up somewhere?
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 67
    Logaroo said:

I got the 120 uru at the start of the side quest and only did tiers 5-7 so far but I currently have 14 uru... it should be 15 if I’m looking at everything correctly. I was told I’d need to do tier 8 7 times but even if I do that I don’t have enough to buy the casket. I’m not sure what happened there but I’ll have to use an extra feather to unlock the next tier now. Anyone know what might be the cause? Did I mess up somewhere?

do you do any tier 5 if so i believe that give you 9 uru which is why your short one uru. Your suppose to just to tier 6
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100

Logaroo said:

do you do any tier 5 if so i believe that give you 9 uru which is why your short one uru. Your suppose to just to tier 6
    Ok that could be it. I don’t remember which one I started with so it’s very possible I did tier 5. Thanks!

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Well they capped the rooms
  • 2 CHANGES...
    (1 as mentioned above) Tier-10 now limited to just 7 runs, and doesn’t require any Feathers for that top Tier-10. So you can use those remaining Feathers to do additional runs thru Tier-9 for extra rewards there as well.

(2) Tier-8 ODIN has been changed, to avoid the bug that was plaguing a lot of people whereby damaging Debuffs were not giving you the corresponding Power Gain Buffs that were needed in order to do any damage to Odin. Node buffs on Odin have been switched to +BuffDuration and +100 Health instead. (pic)

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Logaroo said:

Becoz you start at T5, you should start at T6.
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 43
    Found another bug, just did tier 10 3 times and my count down for how many I can do is staying 7/7
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Soundwarp said:

Found another bug, just did tier 10 3 times and my count down for how many I can do is staying 7/7

Better stay away for now, don't want to get caught in the "exploit" web.
  • the9israelthe9israel Posts: 4
    Guys, when are we supposed to receive rewards? Im already on winters 8. But all i receive is minor after-completion rewards. Where are the crystals and shards?
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Soundwarp said:

How r u on tier 10 already???
    I just unlocked tier 9 tonight and I've been doing everything right?