**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side event doubt

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
Can I complete Tier 5 the whole time. That way I would have enough uru to buy the whole tier gauntlets. Or do I have to do each tier to buy all of them??

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Each tier
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    But we were able to buy the gauntlets without doing tiers 1 to 5
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    That was a special for being uncollected/Cavalier/TB

You can't unlock the next box without completing the tier.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Yes you can do tier 5 all the time but you would have to do each tier at least once to get the caskets.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

Yes you can do tier 5 all the time but you would have to do each tier at least once to get the caskets.

^This right here is a good answer^
    So if you’re in doubt about your ability/roster to pass the higher ones keep playing tier 5 build uru but as others have said you need to play the higher ones to unlock the casket

So keep a close eye on your feathers

Make sure you save enough to do one run of the higher tiers (maybe save a couple extra in case you mess up) also now would be the time to work your butt off in arena for units in case you need a few revives to get it done
    Good luck