**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who’s better for R3 6star Warlock or CGR

RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 196
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Both unawakened

Who’s better for R3 6star Warlock or CGR 170 votes

Warlock
62% 107 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
37% 63 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Warlock. Increase attack value benefits him way more.

A 5/65 CGR can easily drop 400k health in 10 hits. (there's a video on Reddit of it)
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’ve got both at r3 and Warlock definitely got a bigger bump from it but I’d r3 both again without a second thought.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Warlock, not only does he gain more but he's just better. He's got so much more utility.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    It’s a good selection for rank3, pick who will help you progress ‘now’, you can always rank up the other champion next time around.. Warlord has solid utility and needs rank up for slight bump in attack values, CGR, still kicks @$$ at rank2.. nice to have solid choice to rank3.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Since t5c is the limiting factor for r3, go for both it doesn’t matter if they’re different classes.

If the question is which first, I’d go warlock first since the damage increase is better for him. CGR just gets bigger yellow numbers which is great but since his damage is already insane, it makes more sense to do him second.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    Well i r3 my cgr and love him he is crazy but maybe they are right in saying warlock needs it more then cgr because my r5 cgr does insane damage as well tbf
  • RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 196
    Ok guys thank you very much for feedback. I’ll rank warlock.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Jokes aside, warlock is the better option, but I’m seeing a lot of people acting like CGR isn’t worthy of r3, saying he doesn’t benefit from it much as he already does a lot at r5/r2.

For starters, the r5 has higher power gain than the r2, making it easier for him to get to sp2 after getting the 2nd power gain judgment. I need to throw in additional hits since my 6* is only r2 as opposed to the r5 5* not needing any.

2nd, it makes it even less required to do the rotation in which you hold the power gain for after the sp3.

Lastly, everyone is bound to dex and lose the precision judgment/massive crits, so you may as well get out more damage from those non crits while you’re at it
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    You will never know who I chose

I chose
    you really thought
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    GagoH said:

Dont listen to them. Big yellow numbers are where its at

Do it then
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I would personally take up CGR - but that's because he's my favourite champ
    If you want an unbiased recommendation - take up Warlock (who I voted for) - he'll benefit much more from the increase in damage
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Dont listen to them. Big yellow numbers are where its at

Do it then
    Waiting for level up. There’s no better cosmic to use the t5cc on either so idk what your point is
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Me personally warlock
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I'd do Warlock, and I'd like to be in your position because it would mean I could use the tech/cosmic t5cc I've been hoarding.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Depends on what you need, massive utility with good damage or massive damage with good utility. If it was me, I'd choose Warlock, but but you can't make a wrong choice here IMO.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

SWORD78 said:

You will never know who I chose

I chose
    you really thought
    Who is this character “you really thought”
    Never heard of him

Third unseen option
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Rookiie said:

I would personally take up CGR - but that's because he's my favourite champ
    If you want an unbiased recommendation - take up Warlock (who I voted for) - he'll benefit much more from the increase in damage

@Rookiie INSIGHTFUL COMPILATION 2021

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Both are great candidates for r3.
    I would personally go with Warlock, since CGR probably is overkilling it already at r2.
    In my opinion, Warlock will get a descent damage at r3, which combined with his utility will be great.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    CGR is the superior champion but Warlock benefits more from the rank up because he needs all the damage he can get, though CGR is way cooler so I would personally r3 him first