**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam please tell me this will happen!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

Im not talking about the actress but Bae and guillotine on the big screen have to happen! Ever since both were introduced it just became on of the best stories i wanted to see. I would really prefer a tv show over a movie as i just feel no movie could do this great story that stretches over such a long time any real justice. But id rather take a movie then nothing ofc. A solo movie for bae and a solo movie for guilly where bae returns as the villain and ofc wins in the end could absolutely work

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    that would be an amazing cameo to have in Multiverse of Madness!
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Don't think such thing will happen
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I love ms, but aegon in the MCU first please
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I love ms, but aegon in the MCU first please

Seeing some form of the battle realm is very likely. Although I doubt aegon would feature but we might get the champion which would be cool
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    edited March 2021

Im not talking about the actress but Bae and guillotine on the big screen have to happen! Ever since both were introduced it just became on of the best stories i wanted to see. I would really prefer a tv show over a movie as i just feel no movie could do this great story that stretches over such a long time any real justice. But id rather take a movie then nothing ofc. A solo movie for bae and a solo movie for guilly where bae returns as the villain and ofc wins in the end could absolutely work

What is a "Bae"
    I assume from the context your referring to Morningstar, but I have no clue. Maybe I'm to old

Edit: I do indeed know what the term bae is, just don't see why anyone would refer to MS as such. Again I'm old, and really tired, so there's that too.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82

jgraz said:

What is a "Bae"
    I assume from the context your referring to Morningstar, but I have no clue. Maybe I'm to old

Edit: I do indeed know what the term bae is, just don't see why anyone would refer to MS as such. Again I'm old, and really tired, so there's that too.
    Im assuming you are not very often at the forums. Morningstar is my bae. IMO the best mystic in the game and my absolute favorite in terms of playing. Design and i just love the story.

Im a little shocked to see so many disagrees on this as i really thought most people would love the idea of a ms/guilly franchise
    No I'm not on often. But there you go, makes perfect sense now.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    wait, why was my comment removed? i came here to reply to a notification and i can't see my comment, nor the comment that i had to reply to ^^"