**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 8 of Odin's Gauntlet

Comments

• Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    Sorry, I will be posting the Tier 10 Gauntlet on the 18th. I miscalculated 1 day.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Sorry, I will be posting the Tier 10 Gauntlet on the 18th. I miscalculated 1 day.

No worries. I'm saving up my feathers so I can boost and run everything at once. Don't want to take any chances
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Odin was easy with sym supreme. Korg was also a cake walk for Sunspot. Both 5* r4. I was expecting a more difficult challenge??
    @Joedart ,perhaps tier 10 will be the hardest. I hope it is just a single stacked Mangog, that would be interesting. I ain't that strong in MCOC so IDK if I would be able to do it. Tier 9 caught me a little by surprise cause for me, the Odin was a little more bulky.
  • AdyfaraY87AdyfaraY87 Posts: 7
    edited March 2021
    For gautlet 7 I lost a entry because i didn t have a hero with 3 buffs for the boss...how I know what champs should I bring if i can t spectate the event?????????
    For tier gautlet 8*
    For tier 8 gautlet I didn bring
    For tier 7 all heroes works
    For tier 8 gautlet I need hero with 3 buffs

Read all messages
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    You can use a hero that inflicts DOT.
    Any DOT debuff gives u a 10sec powergain that will count for buffed up.
    I have heroes for any path for all events BUT I DIDN T KNOW WHAT TO BRING IN THE SIDE EVENT TIER 8 GAUTLET BECAUSE I CAN T SPECTATE BEFORE WIHOUT USING MY ENTRY...
    What is wrong with that you don t understand??
    Kabam needs to change that..we need to spectate first and then fight..or if we bring the wrong team they need to give us/me the key for that entry!!!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    @Cassy said:

To be precise, I think the debuff must stack and can reach 3.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

@Cassy said:

No, Killmonger works there. I used him.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    @KRoNX1 said:

@Cassy said:

KM has his own buff correct? If the champ does not generate own buff then debuff must stack.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★

@Cassy said:

Yeah, u need 3 debuffs. To gain 3 powergain.
    So AA, masacre, blade and so on will work.
    Hyperion after Sp1 is perfect here of course
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Zan0 said:

Are we just going to ignore that this guy and others who got double uru will get 38% t5cc compared to the normal 14% we who didn't get the double uru bug will get?

Yes we are gonna ignore it. Now that you know, join us in the ignoring.
    Hindsight 20/20, guess I was wrong lol
    I assume that I will unable to put tier 10 out on the 18th of March.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/255362/advantage-for-bifrost-side-event-overcompensation/p8
    Have a good week everyone
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★

@KRoNX1 said:

@Cassy said:

KM has his own buff correct? If the champ does not generate own buff then debuff must stack.
    Nope... doesn't need to stack. You get one power gain buff for when a debuff is triggered, so even if it's debuff refresh, you still get a separate power gain buff. This is also why BWCV only gets one power gain when you heavy, since all 3 debuffs trigger at once. It needs to be separate triggers.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

I assume that I will unable to put tier 10 out on the 18th of March.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/255362/advantage-for-bifrost-side-event-overcompensation/p8
    Have a good week everyone

This is all your fault.
    Just joking
    @Jedi_Hawke , It probably is though.
    This is the solution to the Tier 10 issue.
    My assumption was correct, the tier 10 gauntlet is just mangog

Aggression: Fury
    • Every 2 seconds on a timer, gain a Fury Passive increasing Attack by 50% per stack. When Struck, reset the timer and remove a Fury Passive Stack.
    Fight or Flight
    • Every 12 seconds, the defender gains an Unstoppable Buff for 4 seconds. If the attacker is far away from the Defender when this triggers, the attacker gains Unstoppable instead.
    Can't Stop Won't Stop
    • The duration of the Attacker's Unstoppable effects are increased by 100%, however the Defender takes 75% less Damage unless the attacker is unstoppable.
    Mangog
    • Health: 147,888
      Attack: 10,944

Have a good week everyone, I hope this helped.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    gsil6374 said:

Here's a tip:

So I've been using the Domino trinity for this entire event. Of course Domino has been the MVP, however she SUCKED against Odin. THen I thought to use the fire priest. Turns out, he can send Odin to Niflheimr thanks to all them debuffs. Other two spots on my roster are just for synergies which I don't even need.

Problem is... The debuffs aren't always giving us the powergain buffs needed for buffed up. It's bugged for many... Usually when Odin doesn't show his persistent charge.

I've just been using Colossus or Venom and they naturally are buffed up and have been fine. But, others have said their colossus didn't start with the usual 3 armor ups, nor gained more either as they parried.

To me, it sounds like the same issue that has been plaguing NF, Aegon and our other champs, is now akso causing Odin trouble and it's side effect is also impacting the power gain from working (as intended) when odin's persistent charge is missing.
    Electro does work, It is a little tricky but it does work here. I would have like to have recorded a video and sent a link and all, but I suck so I used up my entries. I am not sure, but it told me to wait for reset, So around 5 PST, I will let yall know if it is 7 attempts a day or something like that.