**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

11th 6* And Rate My 6* Roster

The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Pulled 6 star Massacre as my 11th (13th technically) 6 star. Gambit is sig 40.
So, thoughts on my 6 star roster? Would consider this just above average.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

no sentry 0/10

😢😢😢
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

5/10
    Could've been 6 but no sentry
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    And it's pretty solid
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    4/10 pipping towards average. No standout champ.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    I think it's a fair representation of most people's rosters. Plus with all the tune ups/ buffs coming, that roster might be worth it's weight in gold with time
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    5/10

7/10 if you have Apoc
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah probably just about average, if not below
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    As always, I go based off class and end with a harsh letter grade because I don't grade on a curve.

Cosmic: Surfer is underrated, Terrax is pretty solid these days. I love Kamala and if you use her right she's not nearly as bad as people say. Annihilus is annoying on defense. Phoenix is bleh. 6/10
    Mutant: Gambit's head looks like a peanut. I don't like that but people think he's ok now. 4/10
    Mystic: Ouch. Rough go there. 1/10
    Science: You don't have any. That sucks. 0/10
    Skill: Masacre is dope. I like Squirrel Girl, and you also have perennial underrated candidate Hawkeye. I like the start. 7/10
    Tech: You don't have any. That sucks. 0/10

Overall 18/60, 30%. Unfortunately that's yet another F for my 6* roster ratings. You have some good pieces though, just need to fill out the rest of the roster and throw away all your mystics.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Average roster, you're lacking a top tier 6 star, but it's not an awful roster as Surfer, Terrax, Gambit, and Masacre are all great.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    not sure if I should share it here, but here's mine

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    kinda old because sent and xavier are both r2 and I got a couple more duds but yeah basic picture is still there
    @FRITO_Man That's a solid 6* roster!

Falcon, Havok, SS, Domino, Prof X and Sentinel are all great. I'd give it a 7.5/10
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    4/10 6* roster. Overall you’ve got pretty unlucky. You’ve got some pretty good champs but no one outstanding. I really like my 6* gambit and massacre and terrax are definitely worth using in the areas they excel in. If you have apoc even as a 4* it boost gambit enough to have your roster go to 5/10.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @FRITO_Man this probably isn’t the best place since it’s about someone else’s roster. I suggest posting your own thread if you want people commenting on your roster.

Since you’re here though, I’d give you a 8.5/10. If you had ronin, prof x, and falcon leveled up I’d be a 9/10. You’ve been really lucky since 7 or 8 out of your 12 6*s are really good. Night thrasher, if you get him awakened, is the 8th.
    Will3808 said:

@FRITO_Man this probably isn’t the best place since it’s about someone else’s roster. I suggest posting your own thread if you want people commenting on your roster.

Since you’re here though, I’d give you a 8.5/10. If you had ronin, prof x, and falcon leveled up I’d be a 9/10. You’ve been really lucky since 7 or 8 out of your 12 6*s are really good. Night thrasher, if you get him awakened, is the 8th.

Nono it's fine.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Pretty sure gambit at sig40 is the highest prestige champ at r3. So thats something.
    H3t3r said:

Pretty sure gambit at sig40 is the highest prestige champ at r3. So thats something.

I'm light years away from TB but it is something I suppose.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

I have 6 star sentry mine better
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    It's a solid start. I had abysmal luck when I first started pulling 6*s. My first one was Heimdal which is okay, synergy-wise, but a complete and utter noodle as a champion so I never use him anyway. Then I pulled Beast, Iron Fist and Loki, I think. Howard the Duck a year before his buff. The only good champs I pulled (Void, Omega Red) needed a high sig, and I never duped them.

It wasn't until maybe a year later that I pulled Warlock, who was my first r2. Now I have 30 6*s and only just r2'd my 4th champ.*shrugs*

Overall, I find my 5*s more valuable. You can dupe and sig them up way easier.

So my point is, don't fret if you don't pull any beyond god-tier champs immediately. Your 6* champs won't really begin to surpass your 5*s for a long time anyway, so just be happy when you pull someone you're decently happy with. And even if some of them aren't the best, you can learn a lot by fighting with less-valuable champs. I think that Bishop, OG Spider-Man and OG Captain Marvel (Classic) can all become really good champions with the right buff, for example. I like some of the stuff I've seen in their kit (even if it's very limited) when playing with them in Arena; things I haven't really noticed when I just steamroll them in content.

Furthermore, you might find out that some champions just fit your needs even if they aren't the very best on paper. I know that Old Man Logan isn't the most hyped Mutant (for good reason), but my r1 cleared entire lanes on his own in the Mutant chapter of Cavalier difficulty last month.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    I’d give it a 7 based on how many crystals you’ve opened. Definitely beat the odds.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

So, thoughts on my 6 star roster?

I think at that size, few 6* rosters are really great. Which is to say, 6* champs aren't really any better than 5* champs until you can rank them up and (in most cases) awaken and sig them up. So even spectacular pulls are mostly cosmetic benefits until much later. I think the best time to stop and take stock is when you are at a point in the game where you're deciding if it is time to transition from doing rank 5s to doing rank 2s, and preparing for rank 3s. Until then, 6* rosters are more of a theoretical benefit outside the arena.

You're in the ramp up phase now, where none of those champs are going to be terribly useful for a while. So I wouldn't get too caught up in grading the roster yet. I have 83 6* champs, but I really only use a handful outside of arena, and none of the ones I use now were champs I had back when I had eleven 6* champs. Heck, your first rank 3 might be a champ that doesn't even exist yet.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Oh definitely above average! Masacre, Gambit and Silver surfer are top champs imo