**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I do with my 5/6 star mutant roster

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
6 months into my new account I have 2 science champs that are 5 or 6 star and 13 mutant champs. I have 13 t2a catalysts and 2 t5b catalysts. Have 10 mutant t4c catalysts and 49 unopened t4 class crystals. So I can do a lot of upgrading.

The trouble knowing who to take where. According to the charts - AA, Colossus, Namor Domino, and Professor X are beyond god tier. But Prof needs to be awakened, Namor needs to be 200 sig, Domino needs a 5 star Red Hulk and Massacre (don’t have either)and colossus needs to be awakened, have high sig level and have synergies. AA is my only champ good to go but i cleared all but one of the last boss rush champs with him at rank 4 - not sure he needs the rank 5.

Cable is an absolute beast with my 4 star apocalypse - but not sure he is worth investing more in until I get a 5 star version.

So my initial plan is to take Domino, Havok and Emma Frost to rank 4, take Prof X, Colossus, and Namor to rank 3 and take the others all to rank 2 for the time being.

What changes would you make?

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    I would say aa is your best choice there. But colossus does not need his awakened ability, it helps a lot as do synergies but he is still very good without them. Domino does not need 5 star massacre or red hulk, any star will do unless it’s act 6 or 7
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Has anyone max ranked up a champ like domino, cable etc who requires synergy to be there very best, but who didn’t have 5 star synergy partners? In other words - was it worth it to use them in game modes other than chapters 6+?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d definitely rank up colossus and AA. They both benefit when they’re awakened but are still really good without being awakened.