**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wish Crystals

Did I dream them up or are they still meant to be coming to the contest?

I guess more info in the next road map?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    so you’re saying you wish they were real?

they’re coming eventually
  • so you’re saying you wish they were real?

I wish I wasn’t grinding for shards to get Inferior Iron Man and Phoenix so I guess so...

Weren’t they meant to be here by now? Not being impatient because I think we’ll get them eventually like you say just checking the idea hasn’t been scrapped.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Isn’t the “Summer of Pain” supposed to be coming this spring?
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    Early June
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Wish I knew...

Dr. Zola
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

so you’re saying you wish they were real?

I wish I wasn’t grinding for shards to get Inferior Iron Man and Phoenix so I guess so...

Weren’t they meant to be here by now? Not being impatient because I think we’ll get them eventually like you say just checking the idea hasn’t been scrapped.
    They uh, won't stop you from getting Iron man and Pheonix though lol.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

They ll promise the epic roadmap just before July 4th to increase sale and then postpone it till Cyber Monday

Yes, it was a marketing plot but to be fair, the game's direction has drastically changed for the better. They haven't fulfilled all of the promise the roadmap has laid out for us, but majority of it was executed. Maybe the only letdown was Summer of Pain. Especially for those Endgame players with revives and other resources in the overflow.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    seeing as the content goes, it just proves me that the amount of decent skilled players
    are so low compare to the other huge percentage of average - low players that
    kabam prefers to focus on them more.
    Lets be honest, those " skilled " players rarely pay for anything in game therefore they dont
    bring income to them as there are no ads in game to make some passive as well.
    maybe only those youtubers do bring some event then im highly unsure.

most players that spend are either cavs and below or new players.
    if the new player realizes the content is challenging, he quits.
    so with the average players that feel cornered.