**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

HOLY COW I GOT CMM

2»

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Toby Maguire - Super OP
    My very unpopular opinion is that she is the second best cosmic when dupes without suicides.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Grubhub ad - ew she’s horrible

My very unpopular opinion is that she is the second best cosmic when dupes without suicides.

Barely makes top 5
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

You have nick fury?

Yeah, but I haven’t r5d him because I’m waiting for Ghostdog54 to get a nick fury, that being said that might be never
    Yeah this ain't it, get Nick ranked up, he's amazing. Unlike CMM.
    G it’s a friend thing. Don’t really care tbh
    Tf, what if he never gets Nick lol

You're just halting your own progress this way, I doubt he'd want that

But you do you, it's your account after all
    Cuz I don’t rank up a single champ? I mean Nick Fury is insane, he’s a very impactful champ, don’t get me wrong. He’s the best skill by far and top 5 in the game, but is he that impacting in which he’ll halt my account?
    I'll tell you from personal experience that Nick Fury is incredibly useful in 6.3 and 6.4, which is the content you're heading into next. But again, your account your choice. Just my recommendation.
    Mcdonalds said:

Barely makes top 5
    I'd have to say Corvus and Angela are a bit lacking in damage output without suicides. She's fighting CGR for 2nd
    Angela is fully debuff immune, CMM is not. Angela hits pretty hard, so does CMM. Angela better imo.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

get her awakened ASAP, and i think you have a 5* nick fury, right? if so, use them and your 5* quake and questing will be a breeze

Yes I have Nick Fury and Quake but I plan to r5 my 5* God Hulk before Quake for prestige reasons
    Gonna pretend I didn't read this
    It's not even that crazy tho. iHulk and CMM are very similar champions. Both have a period of immortality, both have great damage, both have decent utility. They are very similar, and I believe @Mcdonalds could use the unique utility that iHulk brings to the table. There's so many cosmics like CMM who gains furies and can armor break, blah blah blah. iHulk is the way to go, don't let the haters stop you Monke.
    You're just gonna keep running with the say as many absolutely absurd things as possible shtick aren't ya? Neat.
    Toby Maguire - Super OP

Barely makes top 5
    You have no credibility.

Site A:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/242882/domino-is-no-longer-a-top-20-mutant#latest
    Toby Maguire - Super OP

Mcdonalds said:

Barely makes top 5
    I'd have to say Corvus and Angela are a bit lacking in damage output without suicides. She's fighting CGR for 2nd
    Angela is fully debuff immune, CMM is not. Angela hits pretty hard, so does CMM. Angela better imo.
    Fully indestructible is much more useful. She is also fully DAMAGING debuff immune. CMM edges her out in AW, Map 7, and Act content.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Toby Maguire - Super OP
    Where's the Bully Maguire option g?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Dupe, max out sig level. Game over.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Toby Maguire - Super OP
    Mr_Holl87 said:

"Other" simply because I see your "Old town road" and raise you one...

"Country road. Take me hooome. To the place... I BELONG. WEST VIRGINIA!" CMM, like that song, is an ABSOLUTE BANGER. Solid win for you. I use mine all the time and she wrecks stuff. Parry, heavy, repeat until binary ignition, throw special two, keep slamming heavies to keep her charges going.

Great pull. Congrats.

Mr_Holl87 said:

"Other" simply because I see your "Old town road" and raise you one...

"Country road. Take me hooome. To the place... I BELONG. WEST VIRGINIA!" CMM, like that song, is an ABSOLUTE BANGER. Solid win for you. I use mine all the time and she wrecks stuff. Parry, heavy, repeat until binary ignition, throw special two, keep slamming heavies to keep her charges going.

Great pull. Congrats.

RIP Merlin.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Toby Maguire - Super OP
    just cmm out of the box is a super good pull....but awakened , decent sig level and nick fury synergy she is a monster ...super easy ramp up and truck loads of damage...