**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot no longer working against Tier 8 Odin?

I brought Sunspot into Odin's Gauntlet Tier 8 two days ago and he worked just fine. I got the power gain buffs from applying incinerates.
I went in today to fight Odin, and I don't get any more of the little power gain buffs
I could apply 30 incinerates and it wouldn't do anything.

Everyone on my team was alive, so Strength in Numbers had no effect.

Help!!

Comments

• Goobinator_01Goobinator_01 Posts: 28
    HI_guys said:

Restart the game

didn't work. tried twice
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @KRoNX1 those who say tier 8 is easy and 3.1 cav Odin are the exact
    people who took Red Magneto against him, like me.

But NOT Everyone has him !
    We need to keep thinking about others as well !
    and people keep struggling and spend units against him because hes bugged
    and you CANT go out otherwise you lost the Uru Feather.

They day this Community will stop being selfish, thats when everything will become
    better and divided, filled with hatred of disagree's and different groups spread wide every
    where...
    Literally posts here get 500-1000 views within hours but only 50-100 logged avg
    a day and you see the same faces commenting each day each post
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

Restart the game

U say this to everybody
    It worked for me
    Maybe u got lucky. It didnt work for me (and it costed me a revive 😶) but i took champs with buff from nxt try onwards.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Worknprogress want a candy? lol
    Valmarx said:

They day this Community will stop being selfish, thats when everything will become
    better and divided, filled with hatred of disagree's and different groups spread wide every
    where...

I understand wht u say but not everyone is supposed to get a 5* nexus or t5cc. These tiers dont explicitly mention any progression requirements but there some skill and roster requirement to do it. Second i didnt have or use a magneto. I used killmonger for everything until odin and vodoo for odin.
    HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

Restart the game

U say this to everybody
    It worked for me
    Maybe u got lucky. It didnt work for me (and it costed me a revive 😶) but i took champs with buff from nxt try onwards.
    I had to restart twice though. I restarted till I could see persistent charges and it works
    But sunspot dont have persistent charges. Did u bring along anyone else with persistent charge? If thats the case , its a great idea.
    HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

Restart the game

U say this to everybody
    It worked for me
    I had to restart twice though. I restarted till I could see persistent charges and it works
    But sunspot dont have persistent charges. Did u bring along anyone else with persistent charge? If thats the case , its a great idea.
    It's not about whether or not he has persistent charges. It's just an indicator bug.
    But if he dont have persistent charges in his base, where did the persistent charges pop up?
    HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

Restart the game

U say this to everybody
    It worked for me
    It's not about whether or not he has persistent charges. It's just an indicator bug.
    But if he dont have persistent charges in his base, where did the persistent charges pop up?
    On any other champ. Chekc if other champ show the blue icon. Then the node will work fine
    Thx dude. It worked
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

Restart the game

U say this to everybody
    It worked for me
    On any other champ. Chekc if other champ show the blue icon. Then the node will work fine
    Thx dude. It worked
    Sentry's persistent charges went missing for a week for me. Hope that doesn't happen with this.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    No mags and Odin still died in 19 hits
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Just tested it.. Working for me with Clair (iPhone X)

I’ll test it out on one of my android ac’s when I get a bit of time..
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    So it happened on the Android on one ac but not the other.. Best thing to do is follow @HI_guys advice if it happens to you
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    i played yesterday with nick fury and it worked...but i must say it was very weird because during the fight around 2 times i ran out of power gain buffs due to trying to bait specials and unresponsive AI and then when attacked and odin had like 3-4 bleeds i would not gain power gain buffs...then when those bleeds would expire and new bleeds were inflicted voila i started gaining power gain buffs ...so yea it does seem pretty bugged ...
    always carry a buff heavy champ as backup....for me hyperion was backup in case fury didnt work....
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    I used venom yesterday and it worked like a charm, venom cheese the 3 buff requirement.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

where...

Valmarx said:

@Worknprogress want a candy? lol

Love a long rant about how the forums need to come together and unify and get along followed immediately by trying to trash somebody for politely disagreeing. Real chef’s kiss stuff.

As for the issue at hand, I guess the best course of action right now is to just not rely on the power draw node and have a backup option on your team. Thanks for the heads up, OP.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    If I'm not wrong, wasn't the node Buffed Up? Maybe there was another node lol, I just used Mags