**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best counter for AW lionheart note Immortal Abomination?

ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is Warlock the only choice?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Haji_Saab said:

AA

Would AA work on Lionheart node?
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Quake
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Civil warrior. Start with one bar of power. Parry, heavy, L1 and keep refreshing L1s
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Labyrinth Ultron. SP1 converts all poison debuffs on the opponent to direct damage.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Sorry, not direct damage. Heal block. Point is, you can quickly and 100% reliably remove all poison debuffs.
    edited March 2021

Civil warrior. Start with one bar of power. Parry, heavy, L1 and keep refreshing L1s

But CW can’t deal with the degen, it will be great to have a video showcase. If CW can fully prevent the immortal abomination generating posion maybe it will work?

Quake

Quake seems to be a solution, it's just the regen from buffet node is insane, will make the fight extremely long
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    ShrimpR said:

Quake

Quake seems to be a solution, it's just the regen from buffet node is insane, will make the fight extremely long
    Buffet doesn't matter with Quake. He'll trigger regen on your first dex, but if you dex again during the cooldown and don't drop a heavy or anything, it never triggers again. And the first trigger doesn't even matter since he'll be at 100% anyways.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

ShrimpR said:

Haji_Saab said:

AA

I mean WL is best but AA works if you don't get bad RNG i.e. you convert all his poisons into neuro quickly.
    Warlock doesn't work super well, at least not in the higher tiers. I'm not sure what tier the node changes but in tier 3/2 the lionheart node increases healing potency by 300% and deals a burst of passive degen when an active debuff hinders healing ; Iboms self stack of poison triggers this effect. Combine that with the buffet that's on the node, and warlocks armor up buff triggers not only a massive burst of Regen (roughly 60%) but also the degen damage.

AA is the best option (that I have found), to convert all those self inflicted poison stacks into neruos, and hope for the RNG to give you enough ability accuracy reduction to prevent AA from dying to poison himself. I believe quake could also work, after your first dex and you have a concussion going. I don't have her though so I cannot confirm
    Etjama said:

ShrimpR said:

Quake

Buffet doesn't matter with Quake. He'll trigger regen on your first dex, but if you dex again during the cooldown and don't drop a heavy or anything, it never triggers again. And the first trigger doesn't even matter since he'll be at 100% anyways.
    Got it 👍🏻
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aa and to a lesser extent quake
    TKS87 said:

Haji_Saab said:

ShrimpR said:

Haji_Saab said:

AA

I mean WL is best but AA works if you don't get bad RNG i.e. you convert all his poisons into neuro quickly.
    Warlock doesn't work super well, at least not in the higher tiers. I'm not sure what tier the node changes but in tier 3/2 the lionheart node increases healing potency by 300% and deals a burst of passive degen when an active debuff hinders healing ; Iboms self stack of poison triggers this effect. Combine that with the buffet that's on the node, and warlocks armor up buff triggers not only a massive burst of Regen (roughly 60%) but also the degen damage.

AA is the best option (that I have found), to convert all those self inflicted poison stacks into neruos, and hope for the RNG to give you enough ability accuracy reduction to prevent AA from dying to poison himself. I believe quake could also work, after your first dex and you have a concussion going. I don't have her though so I cannot confirm
    Thanks mate!
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    I think I saw Lizer do that node with suicides 6* R3 Omega Red. Just let your spores do the damage
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Why nobody mentioned Ghost?!

Edit: Let me be clear, AA is the best option.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Can this fight be not with any non-heal reversal champion if you remove the petrify mastery? That is the main cause of triggering heal-reversal which will cause iabom to go berserk from the lionheart node. I have personally not done this fight, so this is just me theorizing.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Quake didn’t work for me, the willpower healing from the poisons kept him very close to topped up the whole fight, I think I gave up before I timed out but it was getting there anyway. I rarely boost though so maybe with greater champion and greater attack she’d do fine.
    AA or Warlock for me now, depending on who I can fit in, and an ally mate just did it last war with OR. Another new member says he uses ramped up G2099.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Can this fight be not with any non-heal reversal champion if you remove the petrify mastery? That is the main cause of triggering heal-reversal which will cause iabom to go berserk from the lionheart node. I have personally not done this fight, so this is just me theorizing.

Every time he gets a new poison it triggers lionheart again I think
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Pulyaman said:

Every time he gets a new poison it triggers lionheart again I think
    Yeah, even with AA and Warlock the fight is a race against the degen.