**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking to join Alliance

I am quite active and know my way run AW/AQ... i do not use Line or any chap apps other that the games message chat

ida3jncafll9.png
dsv8egucxcqn.png

Comments

• jdbutterbaughjdbutterbaugh Posts: 30
    You won't consider using LINE?
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Afraid not
    Shame
  • YodaAnneYodaAnne Posts: 34
    p0zbmd0acjy5.jpeg

OUR ALLIANCE IS THE ONLY ALLIANCE WITH A REWARDS SYSTEM!!! If interested, line ID YodaAnne for more info. We run map 5 and war frequently. We have 2 spots available. We do require Line App tho.
    Lol, clearly didn't read your post. You should join them.
  • You can come join us our alliance is KNIGHTS_OF_CYBERTRON Our tag is MLVUN and my ign name is zerospikebantu were new so were looking for players to help us grow
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    If you’re interested we’d be happy to have you. We run map 3, possibly 4 sometime in the future and mainly focus on AW. We get SA weekly too. We do use Line but a few don’t so it’s fine if you don’t want to. My in game name is MegaSkater67
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Im looking for folks for an 8m 5x5 alliance.
    Add me in game, ign is defj123.
  • DarkZen wrote: »
    I am quite active and know my way run AW/AQ... i do not use Line or any chap apps other that the games message chat

ida3jncafll9.png
    dsv8egucxcqn.png

I have a alliance for you 5 million map 3-4 no chat app Alliance is FREEDOM FIGHTER'S UNITE my username is doctordoom!!!!!
  • ballpointkenballpointken Posts: 157
    It's going to be really tough for you to find a high tier alliance that doesn't use a messaging app. The in game chat sucks and is really tough to organize an alliance.
  • YodaAnneYodaAnne Posts: 34
    Agreed
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Thanks for the offers. Ive now joined a new alliance