**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 7 Guide (Be prepared its LOOONG)

124»

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

@Agent_X_zzz

Would your recommend this solely for 7.1.5 unlimited power path?

Depends on your other cosmics, but I did it no regrets and took him to r5
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

@Agent_X_zzz

I was saving one for medusa, she's getting one as I literally only pulled her from that woman's crystal the other day. Other than that I think the spare one will be best spent on Ronan
    Qfury said:

Qfury said:

@Agent_X_zzz

I was saving one for medusa, she's getting one as I literally only pulled her from that woman's crystal the other day. Other than that I think the spare one will be best spent on Ronan
    Yeah definitely go for it.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

Qfury said:

@Agent_X_zzz

Yeah definitely go for it.

Oh yeh he worked really well for that path lol at R3 as well. Took a bit of block damage against imiw and had to pop a rev but I was genuinely laughing at him hitting 50k heavies.

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Hey dude, it's all cause of you I was able to explore 7.1 and complete act 6 in the same month and saved a ton of resources and time. Did under 10 revives of 7.1 exploration so that was pretty good run(I guess?). Got 6* Gambit from nexus (whom I am really happy with cause I have apoc) and chose 25% mystic T5CC. I am now at 75% at mystic and need the other 25% to rank 3 my Claire and become thronebreaker. Thanks again 🙂

Hey dude, it's all cause of you I was able to explore 7.1 and complete act 6 in the same month and saved a ton of resources and time. Did under 10 revives of 7.1 exploration so that was pretty good run(I guess?). Got 6* Gambit from nexus (whom I am really happy with cause I have apoc) and chose 25% mystic T5CC. I am now at 75% at mystic and need the other 25% to rank 3 my Claire and become thronebreaker. Thanks again 🙂

Awesome!!! I am glad I helped and good luck on that TB soon. Gambit and Claire are both amazing.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Agent your guide has been beyond helpful. 100% more helpful then streamers, since it actually gives information on the paths and how to do them and not just goes into it with beyond god tier rank 3 champs that I have none of
    Bvos said:

I know it was just released do u plan to do a guide for 7.2 your guide got me through 7.1 easy thanks

I am working on the 7.2 one currently 👀
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    @Agent_X_zzz are you going to make a 7.2 guide? The 7.1 guide significantly helped me clear and explore it fully!
    Bvos said:

Bvos said:

I know it was just released do u plan to do a guide for 7.2 your guide got me through 7.1 easy thanks

I am working on the 7.2 one currently 👀
    That’s awesome thanks for the hard work just curious any idea on release of the 7.2 guide?
    Hopefully some time this week.