**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yay. 4 more rounds already of the worst unresponsive champs in AQ. Down to 1 and just getting out of section 1... Really really can't take this frustration anymore.... I'm one of the only guys that my alliance knows they can count on... Yeah that's down the drain... So are my hopes for me continuing to put myself through this punishment for your problems..
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I'm literally only doing quests when I have a full stash of revives and potions it's too frustrating, trying to Do some more completion on 5.3 yesterday and lost 4 of my champs to swipes not working or blocks just stopping
    I did a video. Played around a bit at the beginning of the fight. As it progressed the problem really started to appear. Even tho my finger was holding down to block the touch indicator just slowly faded. But when it was working it didn't fade. So whatever that means idk. But my phone registers every single solitary little tap or hold in everything else I do except this game.
    edited September 2017
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Parry and blocking are not working in AQ this morning. just lost 1/3 of my crossbones to a symbiod. REALLY?

Yep! All the time for me! Use to have 8 team revives aboiut of each. 15-20 or so team pots of different sorts. Now down to 1 and very very few pots due to being obligated to do so for finishing AQ. So so so tired of this........ Never never never ever have I had such a HUGE problem with this game. Like I've said. Worst than not being able to dash back twice! Worst than what they even did to DS! By far the worst performance/response ever. We spend less money on games that work...(Xbox, ps, etc.. about $70-200) Why can't we have a good game when people are willing to drop hundreds?! Saw even $500 at once at one point. Like... just really depressing..... Especially after 2 years!!! Over 700 days of playing everyday!!!
    This is still a problem... Just btw. Not a bump.
  • Samsung a5 2017 brand new
    only play aq today
    1st death x23 auto fighting whilst holding block
    2nd death voodoo refused to move couldn't swipe back he stood there no block
    3rd death magik 2sp released to no effect they got a 3rd sp and killed me

I miss the old game ov had enough
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    So we are still waiting on this bug..... I wish this was something that helped players.... it would have been solved immediately
    Dont you guys @kabam feel ashamed that this thread is 2 months old and you guys dont reply to it?????
  • I lost 2 champs in aw cause the freakin' champs won't respond to my commands
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Yeah the last 24hrs my champs have started to freeze for a second after I block or parry
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Yeah the last 24hrs my champs have started to freeze for a second after I block or parry

Yep. Happened in arena constantly and several fights in AW today. Also happens after my champs that cause stun inflict stun (capww2, GP, Mordo, Thor, Storm, etc.), can't move for a second or so even after the animation is over.
  • This happened to me twice in AQ today. Luckily, I did not get killed but I lost half of my health because of this bug. It was not happening to me for a long time but since the update, it seemed to come back on my device. I use Iphone SE and Ipad mini3.

I just really hope Kabam will find a way to fix this issue sooner rather than later and I don't need to spend items for this bug.
    Zzzzz
    Today is another anniversary of this thread. August 19 to October 19.....

Should start crawling any time now. Pediatrician says she is developing well.
  • Ningamario99Ningamario99 Posts: 16
    We need to go back to the game when it was before 12.0
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Makes you think Kabam is just grabbing as much cash as they can from the game now because they’re just gonna let it sink and move onto the next game. Bugs mean more cash for them. Why fix it or acknowledge it.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited October 2017
    Everyone here complaining(myself guilty) knows that they will never fix the game. They depend on our competitive and hopeful nature to continue playing. They wont fix the game until another game comes along and they see many of us leaving for the other game. it will be too late, and another decent game ran into the ground. Sad facts.
  • I am still experiencing unresponsive champs after using specials. It occurs significantly less than it previously did but still present. I haven’t been playing much lately but I noticed it while doing the goldblum and boss rush events. It was particularly common while using magiks S2 while the opponent was pinned against the wall.
    iPhone 7 Plus
    IOS. 11.0.3
    ¨This is one heck of an ¨investigation¨

Can you any kabam staff tells what you have ¨investigated¨ so far?
  • This is bs.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Grimm wrote: »
    ¨This is one heck of an ¨investigation¨

Can you any kabam staff tells what you have ¨investigated¨ so far?
    That their fight mechanics framework is broke AF and will have to be started from scratch at this point. They need some cheese to go on their spaghetti code.
  • BeezlebozoBeezlebozo Posts: 11
    sigh....still happening
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Fixed ??? Never lol issues from the past 20 fixes randomly respawn maybe there hoping we will all just get bored and stop wanting a working game lol I get bored of listing common game issues ( apparently they only effect a minority ) so it’s not important to them to fix them. My complaining got me doing hard time hahahahaha
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Seriously? I just happened upon this thread because I too have been having the ghost moves, dashes when I don't dash, dropped blocks, and almost complete non response.....but Kabam!?!? Mind at least acknowledging these poor souls, myself included? Over 2 months this has been ignored?
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    This has been going on a lot longer than this thread. My latest issue is that I parry to get a stun and then try to do a heavy. Sometimes, my champ just stands there. It registers that I am no longer blocking, but it does not register my heavy attack. Since I have to hold for a second to do a heavy, it’s not like I could be tapping too quickly for it to work.
  • IvylabIvylab Posts: 9
    After one fight in AW I had loss 2 of my champs on node 30 due to numerous bugs that are in this patch. Parrying not working as it does not stun the opponent as it should or it would register as parry on screen but there is no effect so the opponent continues to attack me. Also during the first fight on my 4* OG Vision and 5* Magik the champs could be attacking the opponent (4* Magik) but then stand there during mid combo non responsive so the opponent attacks me which in turn had caused both these champs to be KO'd due to high damage on this node. Then the second fight - node 35 I lost my 5* Iceman to 4* Dr. Strange with the exact same issues as I had with the first fight, parry not working and Iceman just standing there in mid combo. Now I have lost all my champs within less than 2 fights which is not good at all.
    edited October 2017
    Once again against OG Vision in AQ my characters decide to just stop responding to anything I did. Using SW and WW2. Btw. This is beyond friggin ridiculous at this point. So friggin stupid. Like. Friggin kidding me?? Now replace all friggin's with a proper adjective. Friggin stupid ridiculous. 2 years. Never ever ever have I seen such trash, lag, and complete unresposiveness in every sense.
    Like seriously. I can play online for HHHOOOUUURRRSSS in arena. Yes, it happens there too. As well as story mode or any event quest. But MAN does this bs show it's ugly head in AQ and AW. I'm sooooo done with whatever is friggin happening to this game. It's quite sad after over 2 years.....
This discussion has been closed.