**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Advice for final loki in the new challenge?

im having a tough time beating him i would appreciate some advice the final 20k PI loki

Comments

• SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Anyone? Im trying but i cant really afford to die over and over
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    If you have power control, especially Magik, try to lock his power down and then just beat him mercilessly. Otherwise, kind of tough as his sp1 is unblockable from what I remember, and he'll get to his sp1 quite a bit..which is a pain b/c 1 hit and you're pretty much dead.

I used Magik and as soon as I power locked him, it was pretty much over.
    @Mhykke I have psylocke but sometimes he regains his sp1 before i can hit him again. im trying to lock him out of using specials at all. he just kind of hangs back and blocks until he has it and uses it whenever i try to do anything other than block and dodge back
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I used dormammu. But psylocke should work. You have to work it around bane. Save up to your sp2 or 3 for lock, and just be careful until then. He does spam sp1 and you can’t attack immediately after without being intercepted. So parry to begin with and set the Degen on him. If he gets a Bar let him hit your block and attack after he tries a heavy. If you can, get him to 2 bars, you can attack after a special 2 safely. It doesn’t matter if you fail just dodge the sp1 and try again. If Degen is about to transfer to you at the end of a combo use any special to keep it on Loki. If you lock him below a bar just make sure you can get a hit on him when that Degen is going to swap. You can parry, intercept, wait for him to use a heavy, up to you. But don’t panic and think you need to attack immediately. You have some time before it kills you, use it to your advantage. Life transfer will get you healed up again later if necessary. Hope that helps.
  • check dorky's guide on bane it will help a lot
    @MegaSkater67 thanks this helped and i managed to beat him with a couple revives
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Any body has tried rhino his rhino charge can solve bane prob. Now i. Thinking about r3 my 5* rhino
  • Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    Sp's helped me with my timing, especially the champs that have multiple hits (such as hood's sp 1 and 2). It helps when you are finishing a combo and bane is not quite timed out yet. Hope that helps!
  • If u have daredevil he is handy for the evade. Or otherwise use a power lock champion.
    Also pay Good attention to bane, calculate your hits so Loki will keep it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao this is crazy hahahaha. I soloed loki with WS.
  • ShackShack Posts: 17
    SW destroyed him. Was easy
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    I managed to take out 50k from Loki. I am wondering whether to revive the champs with team 40% or single champ revive and add health.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Which champ was you most effective with? @winterthur If one was more useful than the rest use singles, also open any free crystals you have stored for revives before buying them. It’s a good idea to just save them until you need them.
    edited October 2017
    I manage to solo all champs till Strange but with Life Transfer help. Mordo took care of Thor, Jane and Angela, Wolverine on Hulk. It was at Strange, I lost 3 due to mistiming his unblockable which I was not good with.

I can evade Loki's special 1. I am thinking Mordo may work again but unsure if need to bring him to full health else KO very quickly due to degen on low health.
  • LingoLingo Posts: 22
    edited October 2017
    Watch the timer of the Bane. Start your combo to coincide with it's reset so it never affects you. It's just timing he's not hard.
    Ok, done. :)

bjdcy62nyh64.png
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Don’t need anyone special. He doesn’t have cornered but still has life transfer. I just uaed my 3/45 BP

https://youtu.be/81QbxnQfhN0
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Use a Magik, 4* or 5*, doesn't even need to be duped or 5/50 or 3/45. SP2 all the way and corner him and Loki's good as dead. Didn't even die 1 time.

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    Use a Magik, 4* or 5*, doesn't even need to be duped or 5/50 or 3/45. SP2 all the way and corner him and Loki's good as dead. Didn't even die 1 time.

I'll have trouble with "corner him". Does anyone have some advice?
  • His s1 is blockable just dodge the staff swing my 3* og spidey did alot work on him sadly i still cant get the hang of bane sometimes it degens at a small pace other times i degen like a mother. Im two paths away from completing so its good i ran into this post.!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you guys didn’t know, the laser blast is blockablw, so only dodge and block
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Lmao this is crazy hahahaha. I soloed loki with WS.

WS is a gamble though. Sometimes you'd be able to solo easily if power drain hit. Other times you'd be there forever if it didn't.