**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the best place to get Cosmic ISO in the contest currently

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
I’ve explored Cav EQ. Need to feed on more ISO. Where can I get some?

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Best way is saving up 4* shards and opening dual crystals. 6.3.6 is a revive/ISO (basic) farm as well. It's a slow process tho
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    AATT said:

Best way is saving up 4* shards and opening dual crystals. 6.3.6 is a revive/ISO (basic) farm as well. It's a slow process tho

Yeah, I usually keep a few dual 4* crystals of each type, so whenever I need iso, I can pop open the class I need.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    There is no specific isos to be earned in bulk amounts. However the cosmic class catalyst quests n dual crystals may give u a handful if u so care. Better option would be too gather as many shards u can n pop open on cosmic dual shards day as chances of cosmic or tech ones are more in that specific day.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Then let me ask. What’s the best place to get 4* shards for this little guy?
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Depending the size of your 4* roster (chance of duping champions being higher the larger it is), dual class 4* crystals is the best way to get specific class ISO. Save up to 10-20K 4* shards and spend them on the crystal that contains the class you need. .