**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you can buff only 1 champ in the game like his/her comic powers, who would that be and why?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
The list is too long but who is that 1 specific champ that boils you inside seeing how he is in the game.

I'll start - THANOS. 1 of the baddest and strongest super villain in all terms and a complete noodle in the game .
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ^See profile pic^

Why? Cause I still have my child brain.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

In before @The_Sentry06 says Sentry

🤣🤣🤣

I'd like it to be Sentry because the dude's amazing in the comics. He has one of the best unique and origin stories IMO. I want people to start respecting the Sentry. Not tear their hair over pulling him. In the game, he has sick animations which people already enjoy. Buff him pls. He's super fun.
    There are worse than Sentry in the game imo ..he may be there ..but not before, Joe who can't Fixit, Fathead Juggs, Walking Dumb tree Groot etc.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Sentry. Just a big fan of that charecter In the comics and I actually expected him to be OP while I realized he was in the game. I searched for some of youtube videos abt him and I should say wht I saw was unexpected.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Sentry for me too, coz void becomes a sentry in sp3 yet sentry doesn't become anything as awesome like void even in his own skin.

Another one would be rhino. That one dashes u to the wall yet u feel like nah try harder ur so weak boy.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Thor ragnarok
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Thor ragnarok

Not because you duped him yes?
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Odin, he’s not even close to his maximum potential.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Dormammu because I'd like the game to end🤪

More seriously, Juggernaut/Unstoppable Colossus/both of them
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Hulk he’s the strongest one there is
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange. He's incredibly powerful and has an answer to just about everything. In the comics.

Rather than a damage powerhouse, I'd like to see him be a highly sustainable/resiliant swiss army knife with meta-relevant damage. Something that'd put him at Doom/SuicideClaire level.

Second is a tie between Juggernaut, Sentry, Red Skull, and Dormammu. Red probably gets the spot due to the tech class needing love.

Cosmic. Cube. Aaaaa.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Thor ragnarok

Not because you duped him yes?
    Definitely not because I duped him as a 6 star

Dr. Strange. He's incredibly powerful and has an answer to just about everything. In the comics.

Rather than a damage powerhouse, I'd like to see him be a highly sustainable/resiliant swiss army knife with meta-relevant damage. Something that'd put him at Doom/SuicideClaire level.

Second is a tie between Juggernaut, Sentry, Red Skull, and Dormammu. Red probably gets the spot due to the tech class needing love.

Cosmic. Cube. Aaaaa.

He still is nice ..only when he is duped ..but an overhaul should make him OP like Doom and Claire .

WELCOME to MCOC my friend ..where Nick is stronger than Thanos etc..
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    For me phoniex. One of the strongest mutant but in game is meh
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Dr. Strange and Thor. They are some of the most powerful heroes but time has not been good to them in this contest.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Black Bolt. One of my fav champs like four years ago when I was mostly using 3* champs still. Insane in the comics, pretty meh in the game.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Rogue any touch should steal abilities not just special attacks.
  • MatusMatus Posts: 7
    Maybe thanos, ultron and kang... All villain of the contest
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Carnage, no utility and even his damage isnt top tier
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Agent Venom- with his full potential
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Silver Surfer
  • JermajestyJermajesty Posts: 20
    Mangog because he’s the first new champ I’ve ever pulled from fgmc as a 6* in a class I need and his kit is so illogical and contradictory for a new champ it’s silly.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

And Quake is stronger than everyone.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

And Quake is stronger than everyone.
    And everyone is stronger than the groot