**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hela Ascending to Godhood...because of Odin

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So Kabam, it seems that with Odin, Hela can pretend to some godhood....nice

But that also means that we will need Odin if we want to play Hela.
Hela, Without Odin, is nothing ?

Please rework her, don't stop at this synergie, she is supposed to be THE goddess of Death by herself, not simply Odin'stoy or the goddess of memes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    She is still fine on her own, not insane but good, the synergy just makes it much faster and more practical.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

She is still fine on her own, not insane but good, the synergy just makes it much faster and more practical.

I'm just curious, what would you say is insane if anything at all?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

I wonder if you use it or not ?

I have her as a 6-stars dupe and i really only used her once in cavalier quest one or two months ago.
    While she can do good damage, keeping her furies is not that easy and if you happen to loose them you have to begin from 0
    Hyperion 5 stars is much, much, much stronger and usable than Hela. Angela, reworked, is stronger than Hela, Thor, OG is stronger than Hela (even if he could benefit from a little buff)...nearly any cosmic champion is more stronger and usable than Hela

bruh ur asking for a lot

I know, but maybe i will be heard by Kabam... who knows :wink:
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

I wonder if you use it or not ?

I have her as a 6-stars dupe and i really only used her once in cavalier quest one or two months ago.
    While she can do good damage, keeping her furies is not that easy and if you happen to loose them you have to begin from 0
    Hyperion 5 stars is much, much, much stronger and usable than Hela. Angela, reworked, is stronger than Hela, Thor, OG is stronger than Hela (even if he could benefit from a little buff)...nearly any cosmic champion is more stronger and usable than Hela
    Why are you comparing her to top cosmics like angela and hype, shes good like I said, can do act 6 / 7 fights decently well, yes her furies are hard to keep up, but she does not need a rework as much as champs like groot and superior iron man do. She has potential even without synergy.
    Yes she has the potential to stay in my roster and watch other real champions being used !

In fact, for now, Hela is the goddess of Cheerleaders :smiley:
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    My 6* duped Hela thanks Kabam for the extra set of pompoms.