**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the difference between Odin and Hela synergy and Sasquatch and Sabretooth synergy

I am very curious why one is ok and the other is not, can we please get some insight before the crystal goes on sale as a featured crystal??

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Hela requires great skill in heavy intercepting to make plays in any real kind of content. Abyss might be the only exception.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    I didn't think Hela was considered a champ that requires a lot of skill. Parry heavy and special intercepts. Build minimal charges so you don't have to be quite so aggressive or resort to risky tactics like heavy intercepts.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Gmonkey said:

Odin synergy with ghost is better

I've heard odin synergy helps red goblin a ton.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Gmonkey said:

Odin synergy with ghost is better

I've heard odin synergy helps red goblin a ton.
    Hm, it probably would. I'll try to get some gameplay of Roblin with it after I grind out Odin next week
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Sabertooth / Sasquatch : You have to do a SP3 to get your charge back from fight to fight. You're limited to 15 or 17 passives furies il i remember well that you can carry from fight to fight. and need at least 3 fights to be at your max.

Odin / Hela : You start from scratch each fight and have to build your furies with heavy attack (or sp1). this might requires some skill as you could have to intercept with a heavy attack from time to time. Supposedly no limit to the number of furies but....wait for Kabam to nerf this synergy as they nerfed the SaberTooh / Sasquatch synergy
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    It would look bad to release this money bundle then nerf the senergy. But that's what happened with Saber and sassy. Hopefully kabam won't make the same mistake or atleast say something soon before people waste 50 for it to change.