**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hela with full Synergy

Holy cow just watch Seatin's Hela video, better than cgr with full synergy?

Comments

• Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

No because of the lack of utility, cgr has a massive amount while hela still has virtually none.

He meant Hela still has no utility not damage
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    No utility, not practical in 90% of situations.
    (Bringing in a full synergy team, on a generic node which everyone can clear, and not the most practical playstyle)
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

No because of the lack of utility, cgr has a massive amount while hela still has virtually none.

I think it’s weird that people say CGR has more utility. What does that mean exactly? Bleed and incinerate immune?
    I was just about to say that
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Spinnaker said:

Texas_11 said:

I think it’s weird that people say CGR has more utility. What does that mean exactly? Bleed and incinerate immune?
    Fate Seal, Heal Block, Power Lock on damnation
    Vigilance on heavy
    I have him at R3 and I can tell you it’s rare you even get all that to last too long to be any way or form effective. Yes it saves you every now and again, but that utility is closer to Claire’s ability to not die , or imiw ability to take AON.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

His dammnation isnt anything crazy but can help in niche scenarios. I use him on the mystic eq and time my sp2/5 judgments to proc right before the unstoppable times. Another occasion is places with perma buffs that can be annoying. Its a nice to have type thing. He also doesn't need any synergies and his playstyle is way safer.

Oh for sure. I'm not acting like it isn't useful by any means. Just saying that a lot of people greatly exaggerate just how useful and how often it is.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Texas_11 said:

His damnation gets drastically exaggerated as to how useful it actually is
    I don't rate the Damnation that highly... but I do find the power lock to be very useful.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

His damnation gets drastically exaggerated as to how useful it actually is
    I don't rate the Damnation that highly... but I do find the power lock to be very useful.
    It's more useful in being able to actually use his damage when available in a rotation than an actual form of power control like you'd want in high power gain situations
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Maybe Damnation ain't that special if you have Doom or Claire, but it makes CGR my best mystic. Which is sad and hilarious, but here we are.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    You can quickly oneshot most opponent with CGR alone. Just Try Hela without Odin's synergy and you will understand why CGR is still better ;)
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Cgr has the upper hand in utility, practicality and versatility
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Stellar said:

You can quickly oneshot most opponent with CGR alone. Just Try Hela without Odin's synergy and you will understand why CGR is still better ;)

All It does is help her rampup she had the damage without the synergy and she is ramp up champ so you can't compare but once ramped up she hits harder than any champ
    edited March 2021
    Maxwell24 said:

Stellar said:

All It does is help her rampup she had the damage without the synergy and she is ramp up champ so you can't compare but once ramped up she hits harder than any champ
    Aegon is a ramp up champ and is better than Hela
    Stryfe is a ramp up champ and is better than Hela

in fact any ramp up champ and most god tiers/demi-god tiers/good champ is better than Hela
    As i noted before, without Odin, Hela is nothing.
    At max you can name her goddess of Cheerleader as her only place is to stay away from your team while real champions are being used ! But goddess of Death ? Na ! no way ! not without daddy backing her up at least
    To be honest, she is, for now as we wait for the release of Hercules, one of the worst champion in the game.
    Probably at the same level as Groot, which, for its defense is not a god...

I would add that even duped, her supposed immortality is less powerful than the "Defy Pain ability" of a duped Punisher. at least Punisher's "defy pain" ability is passive and cannot be nullified.
    For Hela you simply take a Doom, even low level, and you can slap her to death without problem (ok your Doom must have a high signature to do so). The Goddess of Death slapped to death....quite ironic don't you think so ?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Stellar said:

To be honest, she is, for now as we wait for the release of Hercules, one of the worst champion in the game.

I would add that even duped, her supposed immortality is less powerful than the "Defy Pain ability" of a duped Punisher. at least Punisher's "defy pain" ability is passive and cannot be nullified.
    For Hela you simply take a Doom, even low level, and you can slap her to death without problem (ok your Doom must have a high signature to do so). The Goddess of Death slapped to death....quite ironic don't you think so ?

Wtf

Hela is 100x better than Groot my guy

For your indestructible argument, Hyperion has fury buffs while Invisible Woman has a fury passive, take a guess as to who's better

Stellar said:

Wtf

For your indestructible argument, Hyperion has fury buffs while Invisible Woman has a fury passive, take a guess as to who's better
    And of course you use her, without daddy buffs, for every fight ? She is so powerful that she must be your first choice ?

Why would you take CGR, or Hyperion, or Medusa when you can take the all-powerful Hela and her oh so powerfull furies.... no ?

I bet you prefer to use Hyperion or CGR as 99,99% of all players 😉
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 494 ★★
    I would out hela on par with proxima. Both can do do great damage but have their weaknesses. When they do hit though...they hit hard.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Stellar said:

Wtf

And of course you use her, without daddy buffs, for every fight ? She is so powerful that she must be your first choice ?

Why would you take CGR, or Hyperion, or Medusa when you can take the all-powerful Hela and her oh so powerfull furies.... no ?

Yeah I'm a sane human being who would prefer to use the clearly superior champs in Hyperion and CGR over Hela, who looks insane in ROL until you bring her into content that has something called ✨nodes✨

Stellar said:

Stellar said:

Wtf

Yeah I'm a sane human being who would prefer to use the clearly superior champs in Hyperion and CGR over Hela, who looks insane in ROL until you bring her into content that has something called ✨nodes✨
    So i challenge you to take Hela, without odin, in AW where there are plenty of ✨nodes✨

Or Act 6 if you prefer ? There are plenty of ✨nodes✨ on Cosmics path of act 6.2.5

Please show us how powerful and practical she is to use in comparison to other « less powerfull » cosmic champions when there is what you call ✨nodes✨😁