**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Since the servers are down...

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Since servers are down and I know full well that nobody on here has a life, what MCOC champ do you wish had a whole movie/tv show to themselves. It could be someone like Colossus who has been an occasional side character, or Guilly, who would be totally new, or whoever you want.

Off the top of my head, I would probably pick Guardian, Namor, or maybe Ghost (who I know is one of the main characters in Ant-man and the Wasp but she’s dope, sue me).

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Either Spider-Ham (voiced by John Mulaney, of course), Tigra, or Sym Supreme
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker Posts: 31
    Stryfe, Pshyco Man, and Mangog
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Doom. It'd be too early to focus on kicking Mephisto's ass, so I guess it'd just be Doom doing Doom things.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

dude quake has a whole series where she is one of the main characters its call S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yeah I was hoping he/she knew that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was already a thing and that she was basically the main character for most of it.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Apocalypse and just more mutants in general. I'm excited for when the X-Men is introduced to the MCU.

Did you like the X-men Apocalypse movie? Or would you rather them remake him?
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Apocalypse and just more mutants in general. I'm excited for when the X-Men is introduced to the MCU.

Is that the movie with baby apocalypse?
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Silver Surfer, Guardian and Nova
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Can someone give me a disagree so that I’m not at 666 disagrees thx
    SWORD78 said:

Can someone give me a disagree so that I’m not at 666 disagrees thx

U r wc
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    TV show? Probably Moonknight and Night Thrasher.

6'69'
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

TV show? Probably Moonknight and Night Thrasher.

You’re in luck
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:
    Link doesnt work but i know Moonknight is getting one.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Fantastic question. I would love to see a Silver Surfer film in which he just travels across the multiverse and witnesses several events that force him to ponder over certain issues, think about certain aspects of civilization, and so on. Almost like Andrei Rublev (1966). I would love to see a genuinely thought provoking superhero film. The only really exceptional and thought provoking superhero film I can think of is Unbreakable (2000).
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:
    Link doesnt work but i know Moonknight is getting one.
    Dang it it’s not letting me attach images for some reason
  • Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    100% Moonknight would love a movie or tv series
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry obviously. His origin story is awesome and if they are able to transfer that onto the big screen without cutting off too many parts and without restricting themselves too much for a young audience, it'd be awesome. Marvel's chance to go experimental.

Sentry obviously. His origin story is awesome and if they are able to transfer that onto the big screen without cutting off too many parts and without restricting themselves too much for a young audience, it'd be awesome. Marvel's chance to go experimental.

This could actually make it mcu. He hid himself after the void incidents. So they can make a movie about his origin story and just say he hid himself for the whole time.
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Kobikobs said:

Hmmm great question. Would love to see my girl Quake get some love

Fax
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I didn't really like the X-men Apocalypse movie, I thought Apocalypse was very odd in that movie. I'd like them to redesign his suit and also make him much more menacing.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

100% Moonknight would love a movie or tv series

He's been confirmed to be getting a Disney+ TV show in a few years
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Venompool, I would like to see the interactions between the symbiote and Wade himself in a movie and how it came to be.