**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Way to long for maintenance on a game

4 hours really this is crazy man you guys need to do better

Comments

• GwanbossGwanboss Posts: 1
    seriously Kabam???!!
  • KillacammmKillacammm Posts: 49
    This sucks man
  • Sammed_khotSammed_khot Posts: 29
    Jcobra25 said:

🤣🤣🤣 they should make it part of their logo!
    Lol
    Exactly this is getting wack already man
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Count it down with me..

10 mins..
    Next thing you know they’re going to take longer than what 12:00am pt watch
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Better to have longer scheduled maintenance rather than unscheduled emergency ones.

oh.. we'll have the longer maintenance.. AND the unscheduled tomorrow..
  • Bahubali said:

_I_ said:

They are trying to make it as much bugs free.Besides software testing is not child's play. if u add or remove one part of a program, the other parts may go unstable so to have min error bugging us they need time and we need to support them. it's not sketching that u erase and redraw. Every modules need proper testing else we would need more emergency server down times. So be patient and enjoy the no n eck eyes straining time available to us in the meantime.

If a bug is in favor of Player, it is addressed and fixed ASAP.. If the bug is affecting players and make them spend resources/units, it will be fixed in future updates..
    This gets spouted each time and it is essentially not true.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Next thing you know they’re going to take longer than what 12:00am pt watch

As probable as that would be, can't complain until it actually happens
    Yeah but they need a game plan so they can execute the issue fast period
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 139
    Yo this is long
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    Fingers crossed they’ll give us some shards or something. This maintenance is ridiculously long
  • lil_Danger1lil_Danger1 Posts: 1
    Oh my! What’s going to happen to my expiring items?
    What I told you they going to take way longer
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

Bahubali said:

_I_ said:

They are trying to make it as much bugs free.Besides software testing is not child's play. if u add or remove one part of a program, the other parts may go unstable so to have min error bugging us they need time and we need to support them. it's not sketching that u erase and redraw. Every modules need proper testing else we would need more emergency server down times. So be patient and enjoy the no n eck eyes straining time available to us in the meantime.

They need time? You know how many bugs are lingering for months now... Just go search for persistent charge bug..

With every new update release we get more bugs than fixes.. This is apart from side quest bug(s) on release day..

If a bug is in favor of Player, it is addressed and fixed ASAP.. If the bug is affecting players and make them spend resources/units, it will be fixed in future updates..
    False. Bugs are difficult to fix. Some get fixed faster than others. Plus, if the bug is in favor of Players, it's an exploitable bug and then arises the question of fairness. People act like player-friendly bugs are good for the players but don't think about their effects. The extra 26% t5cc is an example of this.
    Ya.. Right example.. You know where this all started right? Bug in Side quest
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Oh my! What’s going to happen to my expiring items?

They are gonna expire...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Bahubali said:

_I_ said:

They need time? You know how many bugs are lingering for months now... Just go search for persistent charge bug..

With every new update release we get more bugs than fixes.. This is apart from side quest bug(s) on release day..

False. Bugs are difficult to fix. Some get fixed faster than others. Plus, if the bug is in favor of Players, it's an exploitable bug and then arises the question of fairness. People act like player-friendly bugs are good for the players but don't think about their effects. The extra 26% t5cc is an example of this.
    *Visible Confusion*
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

Bahubali said:

Bahubali said:

_I_ said:

*Visible Confusion*
    I was talking about extra 26% t5cc bug, which was bcz of over compensation.. which inturn is bcz of side quest bug on day 1..