**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wants compensation for long mantainance

Need compensation for long mantainance because I have a job and playing this game for a while and then this stupid mantainance comes and destroy my playing schedule really disappointed with this game @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    herm said:

Crcrcrc said:

“Oh no, I can’t play this mobile game for a few hours because they’re fixing bugs. Better go ask for free stuff!”
    What is the thought process here? They’re taking time to fix stuff for us, and you want more stuff because it’s taking slightly longer to fix the issues?

yeah I think that's the gist
    Yes, but why? The maintenance only benefits the game. If it takes longer because they’re fixing more, let them keep going
  • abhishek145viabhishek145vi Posts: 8
    I don't have problem with the mantainance but I have the with the time they choose to do so because different countries have different time zones they need to manage the time according to all the players
  • I don't have problem with the mantainance but I have the with the time they choose to do so because different countries have different time zones they need to manage the time according to all the players

This is an impossible argument. You're saying that they need to find one timezone that benefits you basically, and they just can't. It would be impossible for them to cater to everyone's time zones.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

I don't have problem with the mantainance but I have the with the time they choose to do so because different countries have different time zones they need to manage the time according to all the players

You realise they can't invent a 13th hour or something to do maintainance. Simply shifting the time will affect other players in different time zones the same way you are affected now. It's just how it is. No AW or anything is running now anyways and if there's something you needed done today in terms of content, the same can be done tomorrow.
  • Masey83 said:

Seriously thinking about quitting this game, all the time maintenance, you'd think they'd wanna improve the game for us 🙄

It is scheduled maintenance and it is pretty much the same time almost every Tuesday
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Masey83 said:

Seriously thinking about quitting this game, all the time maintenance, you'd think they'd wanna improve the game for us 🙄

Maintenance is for the good of the game though, would you like playing the game with a 100 bugs or no bugs?
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    We havent received compensation for frequent emrgency maintenances.. and you are asking compensation for scheduled maintenance..😂😂
    Edwxn said:

Masey83 said:

Maintenance is for the good of the game though, would you like playing the game with a 100 bugs or no bugs?
    It would be great if they can post the bugs that got fixed after maintenance..🙂
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

We havent received compensation for frequent emrgency maintenances.. and you are asking compensation for scheduled maintenance..😂😂

If the emergency issues are big or something, then compensation is required. The last emergency maintainance we had was in Feb I believe where a string of issues happened for a few days in a row at around the time new content gets released. Those lasted 10 mins each.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

You realise they can't invent a 13th hour or something to do maintainance. Simply shifting the time will affect other players in different time zones the same way you are affected now. It's just how it is. No AW or anything is running now anyways and if there's something you needed done today in terms of content, the same can be done tomorrow.

Well, they could take down the game for 24hrs which would affect everyone equally :D. No need to invent anything. Other than aq and aw, everything can be done later.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Kabam please don't branch off the rewards between uncollected and lower or cavalier and lower

So instead of simply asking for compensation, we have directly gone to the next step of not branching the rewards lol.
    Well, they cannot say no if nothing is asked. Simply assume they will give something and ask them not to divide it based on title. Problem solved.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Kabam please don't branch off the rewards between uncollected and lower or cavalier and lower

So instead of simply asking for compensation, we have directly gone to the next step of not branching the rewards lol.
    At least they haven't started complaining about the compensation rewards yet.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    4 level 2 health potions and an energy refill is the best you will get and frankly I’m overcompensating
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Maintenance is to help fix bugs. Having it cater to your timezone, with a heads up, and also work for everyones personal schedule, is impossible.

Also, for people saying they should fix the bugs before they become a maintenance needing issue, that is also impossible. No game can be bugless. I, for one, appreciate they're fixing them at all, even if it means I can't play for an hour or 2.

My only issue with scheduled maintenance is it’s done right when 6*s are recharging for those who grind arena.

Bahubali said:

If the emergency issues are big or something, then compensation is required. The last emergency maintainance we had was in Feb I believe where a string of issues happened for a few days in a row at around the time new content gets released. Those lasted 10 mins each.
    10mins? Getting kicked out of AQ/AW fights can cost a war sometimes..on top of that, have to spend revives/potions for that lost fight..
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Game up for me.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

“Oh no, I can’t play this mobile game for a few hours because they’re fixing bugs. Better go ask for free stuff!”
    What is the thought process here? They’re taking time to fix stuff for us, and you want more stuff because it’s taking slightly longer to fix the issues?

I do not demand any compensation, but bear in mind that it's their spilled milk they are dealing with. Maintenance is to fix bugs that were created by the devs in the first place, albeit unintentionally. Still no argument for compensation, but it surely isn't their favor to kindly remove the bugs. It's more like their obligation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    No AQ. No AW. Weeks left for SEQ, MEQ and boss rush. What exactly is there to compensate for? What are you missing out on because you can't log in for a little while longer?
    Kerneas said:

Crcrcrc said:

I do not demand any compensation, but bear in mind that it's their spilled milk they are dealing with. Maintenance is to fix bugs that were created by the devs in the first place, albeit unintentionally. Still no argument for compensation, but it surely isn't their favor to kindly remove the bugs. It's more like their obligation.
    That isn't usually what scheduled maintenance is for. They run this every 2 weeks on Tuesday. It's more for the server side stuff than it is for bug fixes. Most bug fixes come with monthly updates and other stuff is pushed out through hot fixes.

DNA3000 has explained it before and what normally happens during scheduled maintenance.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

No AQ. No AW. Weeks left SEQ, MEQ and boss rush. What exactly is there to compensate for? What are you missing out on because you can't log in for a little while longer?

I think you missed the YouTuber who told his employers that he needed to grind units and he was upset game developer has to make changes to an arena.
    edited March 2021

No AQ. No AW. Weeks left SEQ, MEQ and boss rush. What exactly is there to compensate for? What are you missing out on because you can't log in for a little while longer?

I think you missed the YouTuber who told his employers that he needed to grind units and he was upset game developer has to make changes to an arena.
    Wow. That's crazy.