**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.2.5 mordo worst fight

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Worst fight ever took me more than 500 units and he’s still standing still. I fought mordo many times before , but in this I don’t know what is wrong with him, i can’t parry him because he’s blocking till he get sp3 and when i use heavy on his block he attacks, The only way to damage him was intercept, either he hold block to get sp3 or will attack me with special or basic when i use heavy . It took many revives, I can’t count.
I thought to end the quest but i got angry and thought beat him at any cost and now he’s still standing still. Im fed up and stuck here

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Mordo himself is annoying. This just scares me more for my run.
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320

U forgot about strength in numbers...u need to have all ur team alive for all ur abilities to trigger...u lose ability accuracy for every dead teammate..that’s why ur parries are failing
    Other than that there’s dngg and other fun stuff to worry about so yea one of the more annoying bosses

I remember mate, but still he was different , his
    Fighting stylr was different, he won’t let you do attack him kinda thing

Just 1 more hit bro
    You can do it
    Sell your soul to the arena for unit's

Thanks mate i did it, now i amt 10% of the champion , the next pain is on.
    I am out of everything lol still i wanna do this
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Ghost solo it for me.

https://youtu.be/SuetQU3DbXU
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

It wasn't that bad for me!

okay fine I had a max sig red guardian sure but I wasn't lying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    How did u get a max sig 5* at that point of content?
    or my roster is really underdeveloped
    whats your roster? Unless you only have r4s then it isnt under developed.
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    KRoNX1 said:

I was stuck at 6.2.2 sinister for like 6 months, gave me a lot of time to build my roster through cavalier and uncollected 100%. He was my only max sig tho, I pumped so many stones into him
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

I had a sig 200 5* ghost at that point. I used a 5* r4 ghost and it took 3 revives when I did my run.
  • krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Just wait till you fight Mordo in the Abyss. Lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used doom and got him to 1 hp with dngg, so like a solo ignoring dngg. That's what i recommend.
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    caiw+tech champ=free petrify, well time block a couple of times and boom, if he heavies, dash back and heavy him. Also you can stun wait and when the timer is still on, time your heavies and you can hit him and you can somewhat parry and smack him as long you time it properly.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Void almost one shoted him for me

KRoNX1 said:

Well I have to r5s. But if it weren't for the 6.2.2 sinister, it would be still one
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    AGREED. HERE IS MY ACT 6 ROAD BLOCK. WHY IS HE BLOCKING SO MUCH. HE'S POWER GAINING. I DASH IN, AND BOOM GOES THE SPECIAL 1 INTO MY FACE. FULLY BOOSTED I CAN'T DO THIS FIGHT!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

AGREED. HERE IS MY ACT 6 ROAD BLOCK. WHY IS HE BLOCKING SO MUCH. HE'S POWER GAINING. I DASH IN, AND BOOM GOES THE SPECIAL 1 INTO MY FACE. FULLY BOOSTED I CAN'T DO THIS FIGHT!

He's the 2nd worst boss in the game (arguably worst). So take heed that once you are done with him, you'll feel quite relieved.

He's the 2nd worst boss in the game (arguably worst). So take heed that once you are done with him, you'll feel quite relieved.
    Who is the first?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Who is the first?
    Abyss Collector.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I used the Quake and Pray.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★

Worst fight ever took me more than 500 units and he’s still standing still. I fought mordo many times before , but in this I don’t know what is wrong with him, i can’t parry him because he’s blocking till he get sp3 and when i use heavy on his block he attacks, The only way to damage him was intercept, either he hold block to get sp3 or will attack me with special or basic when i use heavy . It took many revives, I can’t count.
    I thought to end the quest but i got angry and thought beat him at any cost and now he’s still standing still. Im fed up and stuck here

I remember dropping over 600 units on this guy... That's more than the amount of unit I used to take out all the bosses in 6.2(Except Champion. I'm still preparing to take him down)...
    It's like his whole playstyle changed just to mock you🤧
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Well I have to r5s. But if it weren't for the 6.2.2 sinister, it would be still one
    I had 1 so I think you can do it bud! Wait actually either 1 or 2

I remember dropping over 600 units on this guy... That's more than the amount of unit I used to take out all the bosses in 6.2(Except Champion. I'm still preparing to take him down)...
    Lol i really don’t, but sons thing was different when i was fighting him. His AI was different

Lol i really don’t, but some thing was different when i was fighting him. His AI was different