**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ our champs trapped in Limbo!

OutsiderguaOutsidergua Posts: 301
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
When AQ first became available there were duplicate AQ screens. We started AQ in one of them(the second one) and half of each BG got full.
Didn't bother with the first AQ box (the one on the left). We all moved and used our AQ energy.

Now the AQ box on the right is gone and there is only one AQ box where you can supposedly start a new AQ.
The people that did join AQ we have our champs locked and all that and can move. But the rest of our mates can't join us at all. In fact for them the current AQ doesnt even exist.

I really hope you guys are able to reset the whole thing and not end up with half of my alliance in one limbo aq and another one having to start a new one.

Comments

• Hey there!

Can you try 2 things and see if they fix the issue?

First, can you try and restart the app to see if this fixes the issue. If this does not, can you try and access AQ through the Alliance Tab to see if that fixes the issue?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Or Kabam can fix the issue.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    people that already joined the AQ that was removed are stuck in it and can access it through the continue button in the chat tab, so their champs are stuck in the removed AQ
    so now we have half the alliance in one AQ and the other half that did not join it in the new AQ that we are being told to start, so now we have to pay twice for map 6 and have only half an alliance.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Yea neither of those suggestions work mike. Close but no cigar...
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    people that already joined the AQ that was removed are stuck in it and can access it through the continue button in the chat tab, so their champs are stuck in the removed AQ

Bingo that is my status right now
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    maybe it fix the issue for those that join in at first but now the other can't join in
  • MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    Hey there!

First, can you try and restart the app to see if this fixes the issue. If this does not, can you try and access AQ through the Alliance Tab to see if that fixes the issue?

Restart does nothing, yes you can access the quest via alliance tab but no one else can get into the map. Those that were stuck in the "duplicate AQ" have their champs stuck with no else allowed to join.

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    ffi6u30qw8jq.png
    Accessing AQ through alliance tab took me here (notice that we already have a score even though AQ hasn't started). Restarting also does nothing
    We need punishment. Give us 30 min timers!
    EDIT: I didn't join AQ when we had double events
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Hey there!

Tried it and some are still locked out even tried uninstalling the app
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    FFS just clear out this AQ and restart when you guys have the bug fixed. no way we can finish with more than half the battle groups locked out
    You need to cancel alliance quest so half the alliance can get the champs back that are stuck in the one you removed that they can still access via chat tab
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    Hey there!

Why doesn't kabam fix the issue?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Kabam needs to cancel all AQ's - refund Map costs - implement 30 minute timers.

Half my BG in Map 6 is in and the other half cannot join due to AQ interface not showing an AQ started (and can't be started - since a Map 6 was originally started before the mess began)
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    Hey there!

I had my alliance try the second option Mike, didn't seem to work for us. We'll keep trying.
  • edited June 2017
    Alright everybody,

I know you're all being very patient. We haven't worked everything out yet, so I'll have more details in a moment, but I need to give you all a heads up that we are wiping the slate clean and starting over with this round of AQ.

I know this is very light on detail, but we wanted to get this announcement out as soon as we could because the process is starting imminently. More details to follow shortly.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    To paraphrase another poster (I can't find the original, sorry whoever you are)... We've been so damned patient we're near enlightenment.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Such incompetence. Another update. More bugs
    hope map 6 costs are refunded or its at least made free to run
  • Dok_HolidayDok_Holiday Posts: 23
    "We hope to have this issue fixed and AQ started by next update".....
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    MiIke, I know this is out of your control, but we got dudes in other countries that couldn't wait for this to be fixed man, it really screwed us in map 5.
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    Half my alliance has been unable to join AQ...this is hosing us badly.
  • ChafsChafs Posts: 9
    Two AQs at once wouldn't be too bad
  • I invested money into that aq. Now it is gone.....
  • Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    I agree :)) doing 2 AQs at once to recover from this mess would be nice. Also a 5* champ wouldn't be too bad :))
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Please don't forget to purchase the next offer that is released. It's only with our patronage that kabam can keep this game running so smoothly
    edited June 2017
    the old AQ they removed that got champs stuck is still up and running so it has not been reset yet
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Money donated gone ofc..wtf are you turning this game into people
This discussion has been closed.