**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wants compensation for long mantainance

2»

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

I don't have problem with the mantainance but I have the with the time they choose to do so because different countries have different time zones they need to manage the time according to all the players

Oh no because of Maintenance I missed 70 energy!!! I demand 10000 units, t5cc selector, 7 star pick a champion, 100 10,000,000 iso pots, 400,000 6* shards, 20,000 dollars, automatic act 6 100*, a new phone, a new house, and their company!

This is why we can never have nice things. The community is toxic. I wasted a 70 energy pot cuz there was no message but you don't see me ranting do you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

I don't have problem with the mantainance but I have the with the time they choose to do so because different countries have different time zones they need to manage the time according to all the players

Oh no because of Maintenance I missed 70 energy!!! I demand 10000 units, t5cc selector, 7 star pick a champion, 100 10,000,000 iso pots, 400,000 6* shards, 20,000 dollars, automatic act 6 100*, a new phone, a new house, and their company!

This is why we can never have nice things. The community is toxic. I wasted a 70 energy pot cuz there was no message but you don't see me ranting do you.
    Well technically there were 2 in game messages sent out and they always state the time the game goes down. Plus it's the same time for every scheduled maintenance.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Well technically there were 2 in game messages sent out and they always state the time the game goes down. Plus it's the same time for every scheduled maintenance.
    yeah I know thats why im not ranting I was just doing some act 5 exploration before I sleep and forgot about maintenance and I used a energy pot :(. But its all good Kabam has to fix their game and its not like they haven't told us the schedule before. Im just always used to that popup message lol.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    You won't get compensated for a planned, announced maintenance outage. And you shouldn't.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Need compensation for long mantainance because I have a job and playing this game for a while and then this stupid mantainance comes and destroy my playing schedule really disappointed with this game @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Usually they are planned announced so u know them when they will go live
    Secondly u can play later too when free
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Compensation for game maintenance that fixed bugs and didn’t bring more bugs. What.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    This was the perfect time for maintenance. There was no aq or aw last night and this gives them a chance to fix things before the war season starts