**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fun Fights you have done

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
What are some fun fights you have done? Here is one I just did 3* Shehulk vs Abyss Thing.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    I really enjoyed Labyrinth maestro
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

The Grandmaster is becoming more and more fun each time I face him (I'm 3 runs in now)

Awesome!! Yeah he is definitely a fun fight for sure, the more you play against him the better you get.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Mango in eq. He is pretty fun after u understand how to take that fight.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Beat up this kid called Brian after he took some kids lunch

Edit: wrong forum (again), I liked the 6.2 champion after his nerf. I had doom and DM tbf

🤣
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    The champion. On my 3rd to last run i soloed him using mojo. Was pretty happy since it was my first time soloing the fight.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

The Grandmaster is becoming more and more fun each time I face him (I'm 3 runs in now)

Awesome!! Yeah he is definitely a fun fight for sure, the more you play against him the better you get.
    Indeed, I hope to get a solo against him by the end. Colossus is da MVP.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Variant 6.1.2 with venom. Get them in the corner and spam heavies till they’re dead
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,802 ★★★★★
    honestly really enjoyed 6.2 Mordo, was very fun.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Because i am yet to start Act 6, i havent done any of these fights mentioned above, but 5.4.6 Ultron fight with Magneto and watching that massive sp3 damage was fun.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    5.4 Ultron with doom
    Was a one shot in 1st try so was very happy
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    6.2.2 Mr. Sinister had been roadblocking me for months, but I discovered that Mojo could take him down really easily and I got the solo. The fight itself was certainly fun, but discovering something on my own that no one had talked about on YouTube or guides was very fun
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Any fight where I can just let champs ram into Torch until they die. Hey, fun is subjective. I, uh. No, I'm leaving it as is.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,802 ★★★★★

honestly really enjoyed 6.2 Mordo, was very fun.

I agree

almost got the one shot with quake but died when he had like 15k health so sent in sentinel and prof x to finish
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    One of my favourite fights I’ve done is Civil Warrior soloing Abyss Omega Red, because I enjoy his buff so much I think he’s such a fun and challenging champion to play. Can’t wait for his armour bug to be fixed.

Need a couple more tech T4C to rank 3 him
  • 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155

• Shock29Shock29 Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Did my first Uncollected EQ this month and I had a blast soloing Odin with Doom. Uncollected was a fun challenge overall and I enjoyed it thorougly.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    My r4 hb vs kg on 6.4.2 stupid 90% less damage unless shocked with power sting and power drain. I was having so much fun then 5 minutes passed I started getting annoyed. 10 minutes passed I was getting angry. 15 minutes in I was ready to throw phone. All up 18 and a half minutes to solo that. At the time it was agony now I kinda think that was cool at leastI can say I did it.. I could post the video but who wants to watch that nonsense but me.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    V3 perma regen rogue with she hulk(with dd synergy)
    Final gm fight with aegon(couldn't get a solo as I mistimed an sp1 Dex with the final challenge left and him at 14%)
    6.4 darkhawk solos with fury and torch
    6.3 mysterio and imiw solos without mags
    V2 200% mags,science adaptoid and yj bosses with thing(my first variant back in the day)
    These have been some of my best fights so far
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Power Shield node with Aegon's SP2 bleed and 60+ hits on the combo bar.

Bleed's got 5k damage per tick for a 4/55 Aegon.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    7.1 vision aarkus with warlock