**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ironman IW

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
So I got this guy.

I was playing with him.
He is fun to play character, but I feel like his damage output is low.
Maybe I am not using him effectively.
Can anyone help me to utilize him effectively?
What's the optimal rotation?

Thanks

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    @TheManMythLegend has a rank 3 I think

he greatly benefits from having stealthy on the team
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Thanks bro
    Sadly, I don't have any rarity of stealthy. 😭
    But I like his animations and he looks solid defense options in AW.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    It helps to focus on igniting the plasma and refreshing it with basic attacks afterwards and it's separate from shock and incinerate damage so stack those and there's your damage. Stealthy helps with increased duration but isn't a deal-breaker
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Gud utility and decent-ish damage after some ramp-up. Falls into the category where he sorta does, sorta doesn't need a tune-up like Mysterio.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Ksp_2099 said:

Thanks bro
    I actually dont use stealthy with him all that much tbh. But yeah i do have a r3 and ive gotten several people in my circle to r3 him aswell and quite honestly every single one who does think hes a monster. Oh how they all laughed and begged me not to do it when i first did it.

Dude is a freaking tank. Immune to coldsnap and bleed while having armor. Easy access to armor break and heal block. Great damage over longer fights and imo not bad over shorter ones aswell. Some power controll. Access to incinerate and shock if needed for any reason. Duped hes got that great safeguard. Im tired so im probably forgettibg something
    Counters evade.

Ksp_2099 said:

Thanks bro
    I actually dont use stealthy with him all that much tbh. But yeah i do have a r3 and ive gotten several people in my circle to r3 him aswell and quite honestly every single one who does think hes a monster. Oh how they all laughed and begged me not to do it when i first did it.

Dude is a freaking tank. Immune to coldsnap and bleed while having armor. Easy access to armor break and heal block. Great damage over longer fights and imo not bad over shorter ones aswell. Some power controll. Access to incinerate and shock if needed for any reason. Duped hes got that great safeguard. Im tired so im probably forgettibg something
    Thanks bro.
    I was playing with him in RoL.
    I agree he have very good block profeciency, good immunity.
    His plasma debuffs buildup is little tedious.
    I am not able to stack more than 2 and it expires.
    I will try to learn him soon.
    He is nice addition to my roster.
    Happy with this Champion.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Thanks bro

Thanks bro.
    I was playing with him in RoL.
    I agree he have very good block profeciency, good immunity.
    His plasma debuffs buildup is little tedious.
    I am not able to stack more than 2 and it expires.
    I will try to learn him soon.
    He is nice addition to my roster.
    Happy with this Champion.
    Sp3 first. Then cycle sp2 and sp1, end your combos with light to prolong the plasma/incinerate duration(s).

It’ll be hard at first but you’ll get the hang of it. When duped and below 15% life, it becomes much easier to cycle the sp2/1.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Ksp_2099 said:

Thanks bro

Generally, he’s not particularly good at anything but good at everything. For longer fights, he deals substantial damage with his plasmas. (Had a R5 one since forever. Thinking of R3ing him in time to come.)
    Thanks guys
    I will learn him with Rol winter soldier.
    He is so tanky.
    Just need to learn his plasma damage rotation.
    Hope to learn it soon.

Thank you so much