Champion Spotlight - Odin
Odin is the King of Asgard and All-Father to numerous formidable Asgardian Gods. However, Odin is the most powerful of the Asgardians, possessing a vast cosmic energy source called the Odinforce. This power is so great that Odin must enter a coma-like state called Odinsleep to recover from its overwhelming strength. As protector of the Nine Realms, Odin and his son, Thor, defend Asgard from threats of otherworldly origins.
Odin taps into his Odinforce to gain a variety of powerful Buffs, improving his other abilities for each of his unique Buffs. Odin also takes advantage of bulkier Opponents by scaling his damage with his Opponent’s Max Health. To strengthen himself, Odin can enter Odinsleep between fights to receive bonus Buffs. To strengthen his allies, he can grant Asgardian Relics to his allies.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||42815||2776||13690|
Character Class: Cosmic
Basic Abilities: Odinforce, Fury, Armor Up, Energize, True Strike, Block Proficiency, All-Father Odin’s Vault
- Giant Slayer
- Odin’s primary damage source is Direct Damage that scales with his Opponent’s Max Health. This gives him a much easier time against tanky Opponents with large Health stats.
- Buff Variety
- Odin has access to many unique Buffs for him and his allies which can last for the entire fight. This makes him great for paths where unique Buffs are key.
- Nullify and Stagger
- Odin relies on his Buffs for all of his damage and utility, so an Opponent able to strip him of his buffs will have a much easier time defeating him.
- Consecutive Fights
- Odin performs best when he can alternate fights with his allies in order to gain the effects of Odinsleep. If he’s used in consecutive fights, he will become much weaker after the first fight.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- At the start of Odin’s first fight as an Attacker and every fight as a Defender, gain Odinsleep’s effects.
- When Odin’s teammates win a fight, at the start of Odin’s next fight, gain Odinsleep’s effects.
- Odinsleep grants the following effects:
- Fury Buff, increasing Attack Rating by 2586. Max 2 stack(s).
- Armor Up Buff, increasing Armor Rating by 3150. Max 2 stack(s).
- When either Odin or his Opponent are knocked down, gain an Odinforce Charge.
- With 2 Odinforce Charges, the next attack with an Odinforce effect will consume all Odinforce Charges and trigger a bonus effect.
- On hit, gain an Energize Buff, increasing Combat Power Rate by 10% for 7 second(s). Max 1 stack(s).
- Odinforce: On hit, gain an Energize Buff for each of Odin’s unique Buffs, increasing Combat Power Rate by 5% for 7 second(s). Max 5 stack(s).
- While in striking distance, pause the duration of all Odin’s personal Buffs.
| Special 1 - Spear of Legends
| Special 2 - Lightning Strike
| Special 3 - Judgment
| All-Father Odin’s Vault - Pre-Fight and Cross-Fight Abilities
| Signature Ability - Protector of Nine Realms
Battle of Realms - Unique with Mephisto
- Odin: For each living teammate, gain +5% Attack Rating.
- Mephisto: For each knocked out teammate, gain +5% Attack Rating.
Odinsons & Odinsdottirs - Unique - with Thor, Loki, Hela, Angela
- Thor, Hela: +5% Buff Duration for each fight the team has won.
- Loki, Angela: +5% Buff Potency for each fight the team has won.
Oathsworn - Unique - With Heimdall
- Odin: Once per fight, Heimdall will intercede on Odin’s behalf. Dash back and hold Block for 1.5 seconds to gain a Perfect Block Buff, increasing Perfect Block chance by 100% for 10 second(s).
- Heimdall: Heimdall’s indefinite Fury, Armor Up, Precision and Aptitude Buffs gained from charging a Heavy Attack gain +15% potency.
Warmonger - Unique - with Hela
- Odin: +10% Attack Rating when fighting the final node of a quest.
- Hela: While charging her Heavy Attack, Hela gains twice as many Fury Buffs.
Friends- With Thor (Ragnarok), Hulk (Ragnarok), Thor (Jane Foster)
- All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating.
- All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating.
- If Odin dodges an attack just before performing his Special 2 Attack, he can pause the duration of Dexterity’s Precision Buff, increasing the burst damage on the last hit of this attack.
Perfect Block + Block Proficiency
- Since Odin has to remain within striking distance to pause his personal Buffs, he has to block more than the average champion, bolstering his Block will reduce chip damage.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on