**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to farm gold💰and Mutant T4 and iso?

CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429 ★
I’m a fairly new player lvl 44 mostly f2p, I do the sigil and collect units that way for mastery cores.

I have about 6 five star champs: Colossus, Omega Red,Havok, hood,Hulkbuster, goldpool

I’m having a hard time collecting gold to lvl them up, and specially Mutant t4 catalysts specially seems scarce.

My question is how do you guys farm gold to lvl these champs up bc just to upgrade my buster to r4 is about 500k and I’m not even sure how much once I lvl him with iso.

I hear through the vines some people only use class specific iso to lvl their champs and sell the basic iso(crazy?lol). But how the heck are you finding so much class iso?
Thank you for your time reading my post and happy gaming!

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    I think the easiest solution to both of your problems is grind arena. Arena crystals give a ton of gold (units as well) and milestones give you a ton of shards to dupe champs which gives you your iso. Of course getting to the point where most champs are just getting duped will take a while.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429 ★
    Thank you for the quick reply! I’ll push for UC and do more incursions.( hahah my 5*s were a blessing)

Is there a specific arena event I should be doing or just the crystal one is the best?
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I think any of the arenas will do. Below is what I focus on (excluding Sunday).

Not sure how many four stars you have, but usually what I do is hit the milestones on the 2 star, 3 star and 4 star basic (all infinite streak) while building up a 3x multiplier in the 4 star featured and 5 star with crappy 4 stars and use my 5 stars. After my 5 stars are finished I tank back to 1x and build it up again waiting for 5 stars to come up.

Hope this helps!