**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

April has to pull through for me

March has been a rough month, from the 5* crystal I got agent venom, all the horrible pulls, im in lol rn but stuck in the middle with no units. Really hoped for feelin green, guess what? no feelin green, but we got something... the worst offer in the game.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Don't you get the tier 3 catalyst cache offers and stuff?
    And I too am hoping that April holds something special.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    20 dollars/22 euros for a 4*? Yeah, hard pass.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    MrGrits said:

Well guess what The_Sentry06?

My daddy's Bday is in April!

What's even better is that it's on April Fools!

Nice.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★

I mean, its not even close to the worst. And do arena, and we all get bad pulls.

That said, if next month doesnt have anything big/fun ill do Cav EQ and then take a break after the AW season ends most likely.

You just pulled 10K 6* shards from a Daily—you can’t be burned out yet!!

Dr. Zola
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I mean, its not even close to the worst. And do arena, and we all get bad pulls.

That said, if next month doesnt have anything big/fun ill do Cav EQ and then take a break after the AW season ends most likely.

Dr. Zola
    And pulled Vision AoU who i get some people like but he was pretty boring to play and seems to need his sig.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    And pulled Vision AoU who i get some people like but he was pretty boring to play and seems to need his sig.
    Beats gray frags, which are the breakfast of burnouts.

Dr. Zola
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    I can relate to the horrible pulls. Just did variant 2 and spent thousands of units just to get 20 sigs on 5* warlock and a 6* drax 😕. Pulls like that really kill your motivation.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

the worst offer in the game?

Not even close

This guy's never seen the 4 or 5* rank up pop offers
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 80

March has been a rough month, from the 5* crystal I got agent venom, all the horrible pulls, im in lol rn but stuck in the middle with no units. Really hoped for feelin green, guess what? no feelin green, but we got something... the worst offer in the game.

i dont get it, so ur in lol and ur stuck in the middle of it, but u wanted the free revvives from the feelin green?? like how will u finish it u cant do it in quests.... so u hav do it from quests nd arena only